LadyD on going dramas- aka why is it always me?

LadyD

It doesnt hurt much at the moment but apparently when the pressure does equalize I will be in agony. 

Also if I can't clear it via steam therapy I will have to have a huge needle inserted into my face to clear it out

3 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

Nah, just pick yourself up and when you're ready, we'll be too :)

But what if you get shipped with someone else by then! What will I ever do? Oh woe! oh strife! Oh agony! :snarlingspider:

Asparagus takes LadyD's hand and with a swift motion, does a german suplex sweeps her off her feet and carries her... to the couch, turns on that channel where they only show a burning fireplace and makes her some chicken soup

Awww thats my Goose-Dragon-Goose-Badger. 

I am starting to suspect that my toe is infact broken- well a fracture. Its still hurting XD, so maybe I should stay off my feet. 

Asparagus puts a soft pillow under feet...

Soup's ready :) 

Asparagus drops the bowl on her stomach and it caused her 3rd degree burns sits down beside her and blows on the spoon to cool it and feeds her the soup. (XD)

Aspa- dawww

MrL- the needle is HUGE because it has to go really deep and is inserted through either the ear or throat. 

Pit- I know right?

I am having an argument with the router, It doesnt like my wifi adapter. 

• Developer
8 minutes ago, LadyD said:

MrL- the needle is HUGE because it has to go really deep and is inserted through either the ear or throat.

*winces*

Ow...

I am having an argument with the router, It doesnt like my wifi adapter. 

I feel your pain. I'm going through the same thing here.

Hey can't be any worse than having a needle thrust into a nerve sheath and then a massive 5ml of liquid inserted into a gap barely big enough for 0.5ml. Carpel Tunnel treatment. In case you were wondering it feels a lot like being electrocuted except you can't yank your hand away from the shock. It just goes on and on. 

is inserted through either the ear or throat. 

Just the mere thought makes me shiver. God damnit I hate needles to the point where i haven't gotten my vaccination in years because I'm just to terrified of syringes (yeah this 22 year old guy is scared s**tless of syringes).

I sure hope they don't have to resort to that method thou it sounds painfull and unpleasent

I just hope that there is finally some light at the end of the tunnel of misery for you. Just waiting for the day where I look in here and be able to see a positive message instead of another depressing one.

I guess all I can do at this point is post music to cheer you a bit up

• Developer
2 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Hey can't be any worse than having a needle thrust into a nerve sheath and then a massive 5ml of liquid inserted into a gap barely big enough for 0.5ml. Carpel Tunnel treatment. In case you were wondering it feels a lot like being electrocuted except you can't yank your hand away from the shock. It just goes on and on. 

Just reading this already feels bad enough...

*pats* I really hope it doesn't come down to this.

In fact, I'm sure it won't. Gotta stay positive, right? :)

do you know what Victory tastes like? It takes like Double Chocolate Digestives- McVitie's of course. Do you know what you can't get in australia? Double chocolate digestive biscuits. 

8 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

But Australians aren't at war with anybody. They are too busy making bombs and acids to fend off the local fauna... oh.

There was a war called the Emu war, the army was deployed. Australia fought in this war bravely and lost. It was a war against.... emus.  

• Developer
On 23/05/2016 at 6:01 AM, LadyD said:

The sinus passage is still blocked and so I can't hear properly out of that ear and it feels... kind of... wet?

My ear feels the same right now. Klei virus from two weeks ago continues to work its wonders. My youngest child's voice is just the right pitch to do some sort of weird resonating thing in combination with the ear so now she sounds like one of those TV aliens with the metallic reverby voices. I asked @Mattesque what to call that so I could describe it to the doctor, but the doctor just gave me antibiotics and didn't care for technical audio guys terminology for what's wrong with my kids' voices. :) 

Archived