Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

44 minutes ago, LincSaysHi said:

Hey hey, ever wondered what's inside my hat?

wTYRMyg.gif

did i do it right?

also @Chris1488 wanted me to post it here so yeah, otherwise i probably wouldn't have posted it here

Who even is that mage girl character? And where did she get a Maxwell head?!

• Like 1

long ago in a distant land, two freezing survivors set on a journey to build a shrine for the one and only potato cup
the task was tough; harsh winter sent its worst blizzards and the unwelcoming sea sent its darned penguins in the middle of the shrine, 
but they did not give up hope.
the potato cup sent them a miracle; first four flowers planted in each corner of the holy grail turned out to be of the same kind.
it raised the brave little survivors' morale as they continued on their mission to beautify the shrine with best carpets and tiles they could find.
they fought nightmares and more silly penguins and as they barely finished the monument, the little survivors 
starved
to death
the end

featuring chester cause he's a darling

brave.PNG

Edited by 9screamingkittens
  • Like 15

Spoiler
24 minutes ago, 9screamingkittens said:

long ago in a distant land, two freezing survivors set on a journey to build a shrine for the one and only potato cup
the task was tough; harsh winter sent its worst blizzards and the unwelcoming sea sent its darned penguins in the middle of the shrine, 
but they did not give up hope.
the potato cup sent them a miracle; first four flowers planted in each corner of the holy grail turned out to be of the same kind.
it raised the brave little survivors' morale as they continued on their mission to beautify the shrine with best carpets and tiles they could find.
they fought nightmares and more silly penguins and as they barely finished the monument, the little survivors 
starved
to death
the end

featuring chester cause he's a darling

brave.PNG

And all of this on the holy ground of Rhymes with Play server

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LincSaysHi said:

Hey hey, ever wondered what's inside my hat?

wTYRMyg.gif

did i do it right?

also @Chris1488 wanted me to post it here so yeah, otherwise i probably wouldn't have posted it here

Ah, the Touhou Crossover that I never knew I wanted until now. Oh wait, I always want Touhou crossovers. It's like how much I want Don't Starve crossovers. But yes, this is a wonderful thing. Thank you for this.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, WilliamGreywind said:

Ah, the Touhou Crossover that I never knew I wanted until now. Oh wait, I always want Touhou crossovers. It's like how much I want Don't Starve crossovers. But yes, this is a wonderful thing. Thank you for this.

The mention of Touhou suddenly makes me want to listen to Bad Apple for some reason :/

I made a few things for you guys to meme around with. He was holding an axe but I modified the pose and figured out how to do the paper outline. Here you go:

wilson.png

And with no outline:

wilson_nooutline.png

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Bebbit said:

I made a few things for you guys to meme around with. He was holding an axe but I modified the pose and figured out how to do the paper outline. Here you go:

wilson.png

And with no outline:

wilson_nooutline.png

That's one intense facial expression.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

That's one intense facial expression.

It's taken from the part of the comic where Wilson heard the twig Maxwell stepped on snap.

Unedited version (not even 1% mine please don't like)

that one frame.png

See the difference?

axe.pngwilson_nooutline.png

• Like 5

18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Since the comics finished now we have to rely on those fantastic photoshoppers to create sources and images for us :D

It's still up for me! Meme away. I might create more resources if anyone wants. Just tell me if you do : P

• Like 1