[Game Update] - 167979

Release build: 167979
Trade Inn Preview build: 167980

Changes

• Optimizations for Front End memory consumption
  • Disabled cloud effects in Front End screens for Netbook mode and Small Textures mode

Bug Fixes

• Fixed bug with moddable string construction API, MakeAllSuffixes(), not working properly
  • Fixed layout in Player History screen
  • Fixed a bug with -backup_logs command line parameter not working when hosting a server with Caves
  • Fixed a bug with tick_rate configuration setting not working when hosting a server with Caves

View full update

• Like 10

From what i have seen trading inn works as intended without problems and game is stable except few of bugs like these you just posted. Last couple of months (maybe more) it was just 50% of beefalo riding, trading inn and 23047230 bug fixes.

So guys are we anywhere near going out of early access or adding some features like you said many many streams ago? Or there is still tons of bugs to be fixed? What about TTA? In your christmas post you said that info (or new roadmap) about TTA is coming in new year. Nothing appears so i thought it will be Chinese new year (:D) but still nothing sooo are we there yet?

• Like 10

Just reporting that some very small graphical glitches still happen:

• On the main screen, while performing the the hunger animation, the character's hand is not rendered.
  • Characters like Wendy and Wickerbottom don't have their default clothes rendered below the custom ones, leaving invisible spots.

Also, an actual gameplay one:

• Tree stumps take some time to be able to interact with.

That's all for now, going back to my hole.

Edited by Mudley
  • Like 3

34 minutes ago, V2C said:

Make sure to call this on the client as well.  Maybe that is what's missing?

@V2C My mod has two versions, client and server, because without the server version, the only things I can see translated are the UI and STRING.NAMES/ACTIONS. Maybe something more, but CHARACTERS.****.DESCRIBE and ANNOUNCE definitively doesn't work without the server mod.

I dont know if its intended to work this way or I'm doing something wrong.

Anyway, since the server version does nothing for STRING.NAMES client side(which is where I need to use the modded strings), I've wrote modmain.lua this way in the client version only:

Spoiler

LoadPOFile("pt_BR.po", "br")

--########
--########

GLOBAL.MakeAllSuffixes()

• Developer
On 2/26/2016 at 3:20 PM, Mudley said:

Characters like Wendy and Wickerbottom don't have their default clothes rendered below the custom ones, leaving invisible spots.

Do you have an example of this pairing? I believe I've fixed it in our development branch, but I just want to check.

15 hours ago, PeterA said:

Do you have an example of this pairing? I believe I've fixed it in our development branch, but I just want to check.

Those appear in the trade-inn preview, I don't know if this happens in the main branch.

PZrY9ZN.png

Edited by Mudley
  • Like 1

On 2016-02-26 at 4:27 PM, V2C said:

Release build: 167979

Server somehow bastardize the content of blocklist.txt. People that are banned with steam id are being deleted from blocklist. It bastardize the lines like this

KU_AABBCCDDºº1455744175ººGiNGeRBReaD Cookies 2ºwitch caves... Please provide your feedback on our group page.
ººººº
KU_AaBbCcDdº76561198037574463º1455756381ºwx78ºGiNGeRBReaD Cookiesºwitch caves... Please provide your feedback on our group page.
KU_aabbccddºº1455889391ººGiNGeRBReaD Cookies 2ºwitch caves... Please provide your feedback on our group page.

ººººº

This should be steam id instead of these characters. It was not doing it like this before the update when file locations are changed (the one when cluster.ini file started to be used.)

Edited by Gingerbread