a little paper never hurt? my traditional drawings

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why does she look so sad? :(

its supposed to be more based off of her quote for the spyglass To peer over the horizon with an unabiding longing. so looking at it like that i tried to make her deep in thought

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I was referring to a stand alone piece but oh well.

oh i get it you were talking bout the 100th well too late for that as well but can just delete these 2 and make it work like that heh

:0  i can see it now

• Like 1

that flower picture is in the works but for now i still got 3 others to add ,spider bully to color, abbys flower, and also her quote for the feather pencil "maybe ill doodle something..... when no on is looking."

this is more shipwrecked inspiration. yay quotes... but its for the tidal pools "when i stare into this pool i dream i can see abigail."

also did not feel like coloring so just only shaded it

the limp pool248.jpg

• Like 6

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Abby's flower is on the wrong side but other than that, nice drawing :)

i can see what you mean there my problem is that i did the reflection of it like you would a mirror but instead its like a double reflection

take it like this wendy's flower looking at it on the screen has it on the left of the screen which is her right abby always has it on the right which is her left

so the pool you are looking at is actually giving the mirror effect rather than a standard reflection

idk if this explains it

the limp pool248 mirror.jpg

Edited by EsaiXD
  • Like 3