a little paper never hurt? my traditional drawings

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What is Wendy drawing on her piece?

i really have no idea i only kinda followed her quote of  "maps with monsters on the end are the best" ..... in typing this i realized what i was going to do in this drawing..... she was going to be drawing abby's flower  under a glow berry which was going to be the detailed flower you asked of me b4

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

What is Wendy lying on? A huge brown snake with googly eyes?

oh i guess i can see how that can be what it looks like heh but she is actually in a tent with light bulbs for illumination and she is down in the mud biome in the ruins

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EsaiXD said:

oh i guess i can see how that can be what it looks like heh but she is actually in a tent with light bulbs for illumination and she is down in the mud biome in the ruins

1. Why is the down in the caves?

2. Why is she lying on mud? (And the fact that her clothes don't seem to be getting dirty. That's impressive).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

1. Why is the down in the caves?

2. Why is she lying on mud? (And the fact that her clothes don't seem to be getting dirty. That's impressive).

the mud part has got me but the other "Maybe ill doodle something...When no one is looking" where is the most secluded part of the game? caves

• Like 2