sit down and have art time with wathgrithr

hey whats up everyone im wathgrithr, i like to draw sometimes, and i really like wigfrid

happy valentines day everyone. heres some special doodles

56c01902b0bf4_wesfrid2.thumb.png.8c06b80wesfrid1.thumb.png.c7b2f3b5c908d5498b3ddwesfrid3.thumb.png.31bf3019b417107d52191

they had a long and fun day. happy valentines day yo. make it a good one. might post later if you guys like it ;o;

• Like 14
  • Health 1

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hey, I like Wigfrid too! ^_^ Those are some really good drawings. The last one was a bit of a surprise for me though :p

dang...isnt wigfrid great....shes just so great.....dang... *clenches fist* i just....LOVe her so MUCH.....

sorry if the last one surprised you. dont worry tho. theyre just sleepin and resting for the next day :,)

1 hour ago, wathgrithr said:

dont worry tho. theyre just sleepin and resting for the next day :,)

But… But… My dirty mind wants moooooaaaaarrrrrr! :U

Anyway, really glad to see you here! Can't wait to see Bigfrid take over the forums!

Edit: Oh, and can I say that Wig's face in the catcoon one gives me life? It's just so wonderful. <3

Edited by Dragara
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Dragara said:

But… But… My dirty mind wants moooooaaaaarrrrrr! :U

Anyway, really glad to see you here! Can't wait to see Bigfrid take over the forums!

Edit: Oh, and can I say that Wig's face in the catcoon one gives me life? It's just so wonderful. <3

i cant even tell you how honored ii am to see you liking my art its like a really good dream,,, thank you so so much

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Bigfrid?

Also, isn't Wathgrithr Wigfrid's old name/game file name?

bigfrid is just a term me/some friends i have playfully use when we draw her to be large. kinda my hc even though the game doesnt show it : (

and yes! wathgrithr is wigfrid's game file name!! kinda neat ;o; i wonder if its going to be important to her ? idk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maybe in her lore animation (right now, Klei's like "lol, not gonna happen") -_-

More like they think animation would be too costly right now and they want to focus on the game, i believe thats what they said in a rhymes with play episode

• Like 3

Some awesome art! I've been in a fierce shipping mood listening to Magic by Mystery Skulls, help me, and this is a ship I haven't seen before, let alone one I can totally see! In this set, I Especially loved the part where you colored your images. And I don't say that out of the simple admiration of me being unable to do the same...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Robocraftran said:

Some awesome art! I've been in a fierce shipping mood listening to Magic by Mystery Skulls, help me, and this is a ship I haven't seen before, let alone one I can totally see! In this set, I Especially loved the part where you colored your images. And I don't say that out of the simple admiration of me being unable to do the same...

im glad i could show you the ship that ruined my life :,) someone pls help me thank you!!

10 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Wow, your art is amazing!

And you also draw Wes!!

And you ship Wes x Wigfrid!!!

*likes and follows*

thank you so much!!!! i am so happy to hear such positive feedback. i was actually afraid people on the forums wouldnt be shipping trash, let alone fans of wesfrid. guess i was wrong and im glad i was. thank you again!!!

• Like 4

TONIGHT ON WWE AN OLD GEEZER GETS A BIG STORM COMING FROM EVERYBODYS FAVORITE VALKYRIE BABE [john cena theme plays]

56c27562e2e80_RIPmaxwell.thumb.png.9c8de

a doodle of something that i wish was the endgame.....sigh...... just a doodle. probably wont color but thought it was worth sharing. id like to thank google for a reference

Edited by wathgrithr
  • Like 16

16 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Haha, that's what you get Maxwell, for messing with a valkerie/viking/actor :p

she doesnt mess around. shes sick of his games.

2 hours ago, Miss said:

Not so though now Maxwell :D

another has fallen to her might!!!! she remains the champion of the ring

• Like 1