Ash's Shame Corner

SirKnight

54 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Really Mack, you should be more courteous than this.

If he isn't going to stop being ridicilous, we're going to have to cage him with my HD realistic cage, but that may be only for the worse as Ninjoe might put him Behind the curtain and Entitle him to just be the kinda new guy in the banned list. Truly awful, wouldnt you abree?

13 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

If he isn't going to stop being ridicilous, we're going to have to cage him with my HD realistic cage, but that may be only for the worse as Ninjoe might put him Behind the curtain and Entitle him to just be the kinda new guy in the banned list. Truly awful, wouldnt you abree?

*cries*

• Developer
6 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

ridiclious*

But hey, nice references you got there. And I'm there too! : D

10 hours ago, SirKnight said:

YOU GUYS WE GOTTA CELEBRATE

my first hater

This is a sign

I'm gonna be riiiiich<3

when did i ever say i was a hater

all i said is that you lost my respect

which can be easily gained back if you bake me 5 chocolate chip cookies on a tuesday

i never said i didnt like you

5 hours ago, Mack18853 said:

when did i ever say i was a hater

all i said is that you lost my respect

which can be easily gained back if you bake me 5 chocolate chip cookies on a tuesday

i never said i didnt like you

Oh sweetheart of Course I accept you apology

You're such a darling

21 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Sounds like they used a FNAF song.

FNAF has music? That's news to me all I remember is a load of static and a bit of the I think Pompadour March is the name of the song. But it's no Original tracks from what i remember except you count FNAF World well then yes.

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

FNAF has music? That's news to me all I remember is a load of static and a bit of the I think Pompadour March is the name of the song. But it's no Original tracks from what i remember except you count FNAF World well then yes.

There's a lot of fan-made songs for FNAF. That was one of them.

i don't know how to draw ducks

and headaches? You some kinda sick?

and rn im freaking out about how i might've run into brian wecht when i was still working at the shilo

and aaaaaaaaa I DIDN'T EVEN LOOK TO CHECK I JUST

LAUGHED AT HIS DUMB JOKE AND WALKED AWAY

IMAG0294[1].jpg

Archived