Don't Starve: Resumptus

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I remember when she had one hound XD

Did she have them since they were varglings or did she just adopt them as hounds? :p

Like Chomper she was able to tame them as hounds, granted you could say they were young when tamed but not quite adults and not quite varglings. 

• Like 2

COMPASS =

{
GENERIC= “I’m pretty good with directions.”,
N = “South.”,
S = “North.”,
E = “West.”,
W = “East.”,
NE = “Southwest”,
SE = “Northwest”,
NW = “Southeast”,
SW = “Northeast”,
},

Winona's not allowed to be in charge of roadtrips.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

alternate.thumb.png.eab4e77794cfb3089220a99aac32aebd.png

I had this idea pop up yesterday while listening to some Alice Madness Returns gmvs and of course the new updates for DS and DST helped:

One in the Same:

In this idea, though it takes place in the DS universe Bobbie isn’t Charlie’s sister.

In the 1930′s or so, Ms. Barbara Walters was the assistant to that decade’s magician, Micheal Midas who has gained a reputation for being able to recreate the acts of one Maxwell the Great. Barbara a.k.a Bobbie and Micheal, while they both a wonderful stage presence neither get along when the curtain falls. 

Micheal’s presence makes Bobbie nervous as it seems as though he’s constantly planning something. Micheal is indeed, wishing to gain power from the shadows and has unfortunate plans.

On the night of what was said to be his greatest act, Micheal created a massive disappearing act, taking himself, the audience, and Bobbie to the realm of the shadows. Bobbie wakes up in a different land the scent of roses surrounding her and a small pack of survival gear next to her with an odd note that reads “find the crown.”

• Like 7