Collaboration [ANIMATORS - PLEASE READ]

Hi, I am a decent artist who is interested in creating 2D platformer and action games to start. When researching I came across Shank and Mark of the Ninja. I have played both and my mind is blown. My question is this: How were the sprites for the game created? Did you draw them and directly put them into the game? I'd really appreciate it if you gave us a little behind the scenes. Thanks.

kakarrot4x, I am not skilled in animating. I would recommend asking some of the more experienced members of the animating community, such as ScienceMachine, Artem, or Raven Crow.MycoLogical, it does not need vocal work, as there really aren't any vocals in the actual game. You need to insert sound files yourself and layer them over the music I compose, but vocal work is not needed, and honestly not wanted, given the characters' voices are embodied by the wonderful sounds of woodwinds (and in Wolfgang's case, brass, as tuba is considered). Feel free to use sound files from the game, but you must give credit to Klei when posting the video.

Well ... that and the choppy camera work, terrifyingly bad movements and (unless it's a sample) nothing to do with Don't Starve at all ... I'm pretty sure you're gonna have a long way's before actually contributing something worthwhile ...

First of all its a sample and second i believe you call this work "stop-motion" animation. i kind of forgot to use the stable cameras to improve on that front.

Either way ... it wasn't even decent. Besides, Stop-motion consists of many many frames. Not just one frame of Engi and then one frame of engi's mouth being open. That's more like a slide show than an actual 'animation'.

When he said "nope" that was 10 pictures, and goto page 4 and then you will see how i improved.