Collaboration [ANIMATORS - PLEASE READ]

Looks like it's up to me and ScienceMachine... I think in 1-2 hours I'll be putting some updates in this thread just to show you how far I'm yet. But I can't guarantee for ANYTHING ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, just to add it, Movie Maker is... Well, sh**.

Here's the update: I finished drawing the models for the first scene, so now i can go on the animation. Because I make an 2D animation in Flash, I draw every independent part of Wilsons body in MyPaint (wich is extremely good), export it as PNG and animate all these parts together in Flash. Still many work to go, but I think I can do it!Heres one part oh W.'s body: his head without nose etc.post-7435-13764590297887_thumb.png

Edited by Germolin

Germolin, might you want to consider making Wilson a bit more pale?

I'm sorry, this is exactly the same thing I thought about, you're right. My PC has a lack of good light, that's why many things actually seem paler or lighter than they actually are. Now on my phone I see this. Edited by Germolin

Hello this is my first post on the forums Actually I have been planning on making account for this marvellous games forumsand this thread beat me into finally making it.Okay so ontopic I have been studying Audiovisual communications and I have had few traditional animation courses and I used to make animations on my free time. So if I can find my sketching table (I dont know what it is called in english its wooden frame with place for papers glass and light under it) I can make traditional animation for you. If I cant I will just make digital one.But yeah you can count me in! :)

Edited by MetaMushRoom

So if I can find my sketching table (I dont know what it is called in english its wooden frame with place for papers glass and light under it) I can make traditional animation for you. If I cant I will just make digital one.

Traditional? Thats awesome, sir! Do it!

Thank you for your interest, MetaMushRoom. I am excited to see your animation.Germolin, the walking animation looks excellent, although if you want my critique, it looks a bit too much like dancing and not enough like wandering.