Collaboration [ANIMATORS - PLEASE READ]

Might as well at least try animating something for the sake of presenting something nice. I could always make a montage of partial animations and add some music to that.

Hmmmm, very well. I might attempt something. I just hope I can figure out how all the sound files will work. I make no guarantees though that my try will be completed though.

>Has no experience with 3D animating whatsoeverBesides, I prefer that I get to draw my animation rather than you know, do that, then I won't have to bother with making new models when the novelty wears off.

I made this when i was a boy.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqhDpNlTGyk

Can someone recommend a free/easy to learn program for animation? Because I'd hate to pay for Flash with my penny-less-ness.

Afraid I can't really help there, all I can say is pirate it, bad as it sounds.Also, my sides Mentlegen! My poor sides!

Can someone recommend a free/easy to learn program for animation? Because I'd hate to pay for Flash with my penny-less-ness.

I'm the same boat as SccienceMachine. The only program I have that animates is Gimp, which isn't the best and starts to lag after about 40 layers.

I have tried animating things before (see spoiler for poorly drawn examples) and I wouldn't mind collaborating with another artist (if they can handle my general noobishness in animation and my slow nature). Other then these three first attempts, I've haven't really tired to animate things. But seeing as I'm planning on taking an animation course sometime in the future I might as well start now.

I am sorry for their large size. When I draw/animate in Gimp/Sai I tend to make all my art HUGE. And I don't know how to shrink gifs.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Like 1

Lee, I suggest you use this thing called PhotoScape for GIF, It's free, but the GIFs section might be a bit tedious, but all and all, it's awesome.

Thank you for the recommendation, you have no idea how much I need a better animating program then gimp.

For adding sound files, just use something simple like iMovie. Windows Movie Maker doesn't allow you to layer sound. For the little bit of 2-D animation I dabble in, I use Anime Studio 7, but that cost about $40. I'm a terrible animator, and apart from music and literature, I'm not much of an artist. So I get other people to do the work for me!

Well you took off your hair.

That's because those parts will be animated separately, the two extra pieces will bounce when you're not sitting still. If you were to break Wilson down to separate sprites, you'll notice that Wilson has no hair, or the back and top of his hair because it's separated.

That's because those parts will be animated separately, the two extra pieces will bounce when you're not sitting still. If you were to break Wilson down to separate sprites, you'll notice that Wilson has no hair, or the back and top of his hair because it's separated.

how come when i made a game i didn't rip off there hair?