Collaboration [ANIMATORS - PLEASE READ]

So it comes to the point that i seem to be an animator very Soonish aswell, and I would like to help with that project you are planning there. I don't have put any stuff on YouTube yet, gotta update that, but heres my channel, won't be a problem to upload a thing there Soon, so check by if you mind. Still I think (and hope VERY hard) that the animation shall be done in 2D, right? By that, I'm also not good at meeting deadlines, so take someone else if I don't get **** done in time ;)

Germolin, I will attempt to compose background music for all animations submitted by February 28th. They can be 2D or 3D, although 2D seems to be more popular. If you cannot get it done in time, send in a storyboard or basic rendering, and I will try to compose fitting music.

I hate Windows Movie Maker...have you tried iMovie? Even though it comes standard on Macs, you can get it free off the iMovie website for Windows or Mac. It's MUCH better in every possible way I could see, from sound layering to video alteration.

You can still apply to make an animation, although you may not have much time left. I am adding a deadline to apply to animate: January 28th. You must apply before this date, or I will not be obligated to compose music for your animation.

You can still apply to make an animation, although you may not have much time left. I am adding a deadline to apply to animate: January 28th. You must apply before this date, or I will not be obligated to compose music for your animation.

Little man i thought you said it was February.

Progress smells delicious...Sorry to hear you're dropping out, Artem. sirmentlegen, the January deadline is for applying, as I have a feeling that unless someone works around the clock, the animation will take at least a month.