[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

15 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Ban Lammarr because you can get canis next time.

Ban Zergologist because, gentle inhabitant of the online space known as the Klei Entertainment Forums, you have thusly overstayed your welcome in your totally uncalled-for, misguided and gauche action of suggesting a banning action be executed against the equally-gentle, innocent forum-goer known as Lammarr.

1 minute ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Zergologist because, gentle inhabitant of the online space known as the Klei Entertainment Forums, you have thusly overstayed your welcome in your totally uncalled-for, misguided and gauche action of suggesting a banning action be executed against the equally-gentle, innocent forum-goer known as Lammarr.

Ban Gno because, this is the off topic area, not a fine dinner party!

1 minute ago, Xenologist said:

Ban Gno because, this is the off topic area, not a fine dinner party!

Ban XenoZergologist because, while i am in agreement that we are in the designation of the Klei Entertainment Forums known as the Off-Topic Area and not in a Ritz-Carlton enjoying a fine wine and some cheeses, this neither impedes my volition to speak in the most obtuse, verbose and convoluted version of the English Languge, nor your detestable, deletorious acts of banning against both yours truly and the gentle forum-goer known as Lammarr, with due note to the other forumites you have previously, so cruelly banned.

1 minute ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban XenoZergologist because, while i am in agreement that we are in the designation of the Klei Entertainment Forums known as the Off-Topic Area and not in a Ritz-Carlton enjoying a fine wine and some cheeses, this neither impedes my volition to speak in the most obtuse, verbose and convoluted version of the English Languge, nor your detestable, deletorious acts of banning against both yours truly and the gentle forum-goer known as Lammarr, with due note to the other forumites you have previously, so cruelly banned.

Ban the GNOme because you're overthinking this.

Just now, Xenologist said:

Ban the GNOme because you're overthinking this.

Ban the Ologist, because your statement is rather grievously mistaken - I am not giving too much thought to this thread known as "[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You", I am only making my responses overly verbose.

Just now, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban the Ologist, because your statement is rather grievously mistaken - I am not giving too much thought to this thread known as "[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You", I am only making my responses overly verbose.

Ban nerfed because you're still salty, right?

Just now, Xenologist said:

Ban nerfed because you're still salty, right?

Ban the ZenoXergologist because, though i am not figuratively salty because I do recognize that all this browbeating is just a game I take great amusement in partaking with, I am literally salty because as of now I have countless droplets of sweat on my functional body, and each of them contains an amount of salts, which means you are technically in the right and technically also in the wrong.

Ban the ZenoXergologist because, though i am not figuratively salty because I do recognize that all this browbeating is just a game I take great amusement in partaking with, I am literally salty because as of now I have countless droplets of sweat on my functional body, and each of them contains an amount of salts, which means you are technically in the right and technically also in the wrong.

Ban gno because, I bet there's a galaxy out there, that constantly explodes.

1 minute ago, Xenologist said:

Ban gno because, I bet there's a galaxy out there, that constantly explodes.

Ban Zenologists because galaxies are made out of the celestial beings we call stars which are essentially massive fusion reactions fo hydrogen and therefore technically constant explosions.

Ban Zenologists because galaxies are made out of the celestial beings we call stars which are essentially massive fusion reactions fo hydrogen and therefore technically constant explosions.

Ban GetNO'd because, stars fuse more than hydrogen.

Archived