[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

16 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I'm dead both inside and out, so I cannot cry.

Ban melen because, being a human, you should still have tear ducts which should react to the irritation caused by a blinding flash with crying despite your emotional state.

17 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I'm dead, I'm a spoopy ghost. A ghostie space manawhale.

tiredsipp.png.e5ea28931cc68509332e6045575c80d7.png

Ban melen because that doesn't make sense! Ghosts can't type! And ghosts are slightly transparent.

Further Evidence: Ghosts wouldn't care about mortal things, like dupe forum weapons and injuries.

26 minutes ago, Xenologist said:

Ban melen because that doesn't make sense! Ghosts can't type! And ghosts are slightly transparent.

Further Evidence: Ghosts wouldn't care about mortal things, like dupe forum weapons and injuries.

Ban Xenologist for not leaving Citrullus Lanatus alone, because ghosts have the right to exist and happy!

8 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Xenologist for not leaving Citrullus Lanatus alone, because ghosts have the right to exist and happy!

Ban GNO because they're right! 

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Also ghost injuries are a thing, and they affect millions of spoopies every year. Don't be ignorant, support Ghost Injury Awareness© today.

3 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because they're right! 

SMASHH.png.218c1b1aa3b8c7db081ee632822b93bc.png

Also ghost injuries are a thing, and they affect millions of spoopies every year. Don't be ignorant, support Ghost Injury Awareness© today.

Ban melen because, how could a ghost type?

Archived