[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Asparagus

2 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Zergoxenologist because i have to put up with jejemon languages instead of leetspeek in my country and it's absolutely vomitous

Ban GetNerfedOn because iny country there are two dialects and a "sublanguage?" i am unabled to understand.

Spoiler

For example.

Bayrisch(Bavarian german)

Platt deutsch (lower german / flat german )

Its 4king impossible ! :(

58 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Link because subdialects will always exist, especially among socioeconomic lines.

Ban watermelen671 because its horrible to ask someone what language they are speaking and they answer that they are speaking the same language as you.

Just now, I_Link_I said:

Ban watermelen671 because its horrible to ask someone what language they are speaking and they answer that they are speaking the same language as you.

Ban Link because I'm about to give you a crash course in linguistics.

Lemme take an example: French.

There are many different dialects of French: Acadian, Joual, Quebec, and France French. 

There are several nuances that differ between the dialects, and there are even subdialects in each of them, some regional, some socioeconomic, but at it's core, it's still undoubtedly French. So yeah, they're still speaking the same language.

Spoiler

Don't even get me started on English... :wilson_facepalm:

10 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

[Cant snip spoilers on mobile...?] 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't even get me started on English... :wilson_facepalm:

Ban Melen because FRENCH!Screenshot_2019-03-17-20-11-00.thumb.png.df9493c2e92873983642a69de76ef980.png

Spoiler

French lesson in school made me strongly dislike the language....

Spoiler

Screenshot_2019-01-21-00-15-55.thumb.png.e149e663a7d0aab4cde248131b5f198c.png

1 minute ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban Melen because FRENCH!

Ban Link because:

I can agree with the "oi" part, but "eau" is definitely pronounced phonetically when you take into account how the letters are supposed to sound together, and the "x" is silent. Most languages have a silent letter, not just French.

Need I bring up these:

Image result for english language meme"image.thumb.png.354ca1b4c8b17bd70f3eac7493be7038.png

Spelled the same, pronounced differently and has a different meaning. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the English Language.

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

[Snap]

Ban melen because we can be worse. XD

We once had a part of the family that lives in the US to visit and my mother said. "Ich muss noch den rasen sprengen ." it means "i have to water the lawn" but the "sprengen" wich normaly means to blow something up,like TNT or gunpowder for some odd reason it means to "sprinkel water around" in this sentence. 

9 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban melen because we can be worse. XD

We once had a part of the family that lives in the US to visit and my mother said. "Ich muss noch den rasen sprengen ." it means "i have to water the lawn" but the "sprengen" wich normaly means to blow something up,like TNT or gunpowder for some odd reason it means to "sprinkel water around" in this sentence. 

Ban link because language is confusing.

6 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

Ban xnologist for telling us the absolute truth of human language.

Ban link because confusion is bound to happen. In order for humanity to evolve, it must facepalm billions of times to realize how terrible it has done.

10 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Ban link because confusion is bound to happen. In order for humanity to evolve, it must facepalm billions of times to realize how terrible it has done.

Ban Xenologist because that's not how it works. We never learn as a whole, only the few who realize the wrong are allowed to reproduce and all of the stupid are forced to die off. 

That's why there's no stupid people in the world anymore. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Ban Xenologist because that's not how it works. We never learn as a whole, only the few who realize the wrong are allowed to reproduce and all of the stupid are forced to die off. 

That's why there's no stupid people in the world anymore. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Ban melen because, sadly, this isn't an interesting ban.

Archived