Asparagus

[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You

Recommended Posts

watermelen671    11,423
Just now, Pab10Suarez said:

ah lol let's play actually i prefer wait to play the games, right now i want to buy it
and ban fire melon because he have a hat

Ban Pablo Suarez because this exists:

5d22656b4d146_Quasi-Theshortspinedog-Imgur.gif.4f4bf9f861f931470be539b355e89460.gif

What more needs to be said?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    1,987
14 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Pablo Suarez because this exists:

5d22656b4d146_Quasi-Theshortspinedog-Imgur.gif.4f4bf9f861f931470be539b355e89460.gif

What more needs to be said?

Ban watermelen because something looks awfully strange about that doggo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
3 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Ban watermelen because something looks awfully strange about that doggo

Ban worshipping goat-man because that doggo has no neck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    1,987
15 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban worshipping goat-man because that doggo has no neck.

Ban watermelon because I worship no goat-man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,065
2 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Ban watermelon because I worship no goat-man

Ban rev because he doesn't treat his cardboard boxes with love and respect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban rev because he doesn't treat his cardboard boxes with love and respect

Ban GNO because I know where that's from. :wilson_sneaky:

You should come inside the box, see what it's like.

Edited by watermelen671

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,065
6 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I know where that's from. :wilson_sneaky:

You should come inside the box, see what it's like.

Ban Cantaloupe420 because indeed, boxes are the best thing since slice bread.

I mean, really though. The first time i met my first box, i felt I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge—more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box. And then when I put it on, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can't put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I'd found the key to true happiness. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
8 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban Cantaloupe420 because indeed, boxes are the best thing since slice bread.

I mean, really though. The first time i met my first box, i felt I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge—more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box. And then when I put it on, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can't put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I'd found the key to true happiness. 

Ban GNO because they really need to change their pfp to this:

Image result for mgs 3 snake face

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,065
Just now, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because they really need to change their pfp to this:

Image result for mgs 3 snake face

Ban firemelon because i intend to keep them waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
4 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban firemelon because i intend to keep them waiting.

Ban GNO because my name is Dihydrogen Monoxide Melen. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GetNerfedOn    2,065
1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because my name is Dihydrogen Monoxide Melen. 

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Ban H20 Delirious becuase my nam is Guanglai Kangyi, age 15, the past month has only been graduation tests and high school brings exvitimg and worrying days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
3 hours ago, GetNerfedOn said:

Ban H20 Delirious becuase my nam is Guanglai Kangyi, age 15, the past month has only been graduation tests and high school brings exvitimg and worrying days

Ban GNO because I already graduated.

mlgmeep.png.5cf540e3dac6732a5abafc08d9daacea.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    1,987
Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban GNO because I already graduated.

mlgmeep.png.5cf540e3dac6732a5abafc08d9daacea.png

Ban Watermelen for flexing his graduation while I still have 3 more years of early morning practices, honors science classes, and awkwardly trying to flirt with girls.

Edited by reverentsatyr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
1 hour ago, reverentsatyr said:

Ban Watermelen for flexing his graduation while I still have 3 more years of early morning practices, honors science classes, and awkwardly trying to flirt with girls.

Ban reverent man-goat because it's 7 minutes until the Klei stream, and Windows thought NOW would be a good time to update and restart! 

MAKING ME LOSE HOURS OF PROGRESS ON OTHER THINGS IN THE MEANTIME!!!

unknown.png.1d9b4d214a5c5c1323e64b8b3402ab19.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    1,987
3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban reverent man-goat because it's 7 minutes until the Klei stream, and Windows thought NOW would be a good time to update and restart! 

MAKING ME LOSE HOURS OF PROGRESS ON OTHER THINGS IN THE MEANTIME!!!

unknown.png.1d9b4d214a5c5c1323e64b8b3402ab19.png

Ban Watermelen for not showing up at the stream yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
4 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Ban Watermelen for not showing up at the stream yet

Ban dude with goat legs because I eventually made it, and I did it on time because I still had like, 4 minutes left.

gossipp.png.7e46688a7359158ec851d57177d88bf7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    5,100

Banned because I have finally found the off-topic section, prepare to suffer.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
reverentsatyr    1,987
26 minutes ago, Canis said:

Banned because I have finally found the off-topic section, prepare to suffer.

Ban Canis for neither quoting Watermelen nor saying his name when you banned him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    5,100
2 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Ban Canis for neither quoting Watermelen nor saying his name when you banned him.

Banned because it's a habit I got from here. 

(Don't click if you don't like profanity)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Canis said:

Banned because it's a habit I got from here. 

(Don't click if you don't like profanity)

Ban Canis because they're not following the rules of the game.

Also my keyboard freaked out and prematurely submitted this before I could type anything beyond "B".

Meme that for what you will. And ban Canis for that too. :wilson_sneaky:

Edited by watermelen671

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    985
19 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Canis because they're not following the rules of the game.

Also my keyboard freaked out and prematurely submitted this before I could type anything beyond "B".

Meme that for what you will. And ban Canis for that too. :wilson_sneaky:

Ban watermelen671 because HUZZAH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
4 hours ago, Xenologist said:

Ban watermelen671 because HUZZAH!

Ban Xenologist for reminding me of something from WAY back!

Spoiler

...does anybody know of The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers? :wilson_curious:

Spoiler

Image result for the adrenalini brothers cartoon

Man the early 2000s was freaking weird. >.<

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xenologist    985
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Ban Xenologist for reminding me of something from WAY back!

  Reveal hidden contents

...does anybody know of The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers? :wilson_curious:

  Reveal hidden contents

Image result for the adrenalini brothers cartoon

Man the early 2000s was freaking weird. >.<

 

Ban watermelen because of this music alone  Re-did

 

Edited by Xenologist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
watermelen671    11,423
Just now, Xenologist said:

Ban watermelen because of this music alone 01 Hive Knight.mp3 (Insert Huzzahs and Buzzes)

Ban Xenologist for thinking I'm actually going to click on that sketch as heck file. :wilson_unimpressed:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now