Followers' movement speed.

I'm really sick of Chester, Glommer, Pigs, Smallbirds, Teenbirds, Abigail or any other possible follower to constantly slow me down as sometimes they don't spawn closer to you when you've outrun them and you either have to wait a very long time for them to get to you, or you have to backtrack as they just stop following you at one point because of you being too far away from them.

Well, why not just have the followers move at the speed of whatever the player they are? So, if the player moves at the speed of 7, every follower will move at that speed, and if the player speeds up with walking cane or road, then the follower will also obtain that speed to keep up with the player or another mob that they're following (say for chester, to have to the speed of whoever holds the eyebone, but if the eyebone is put down whilst chester is still moving forward (which could sometimes still happen), then Chester's speed would become his normal speed, which would be 7).

Have mercy on poor Chester, he's a mule basically carrying all our crap in him. Gloomer has really small wings and is dumb. And pigs... well pigs are pigs. One needs to understand and have a little patience with these poor souls.

Have mercy on poor Chester, he's a mule basically carrying all our crap in him. Gloomer has really small wings and is dumb. And pigs... well pigs are pigs. One needs to understand and have a little patience with these poor souls.

Teenbirds have no excuse, they have very long legs.

Teenbirds have no excuse, they have very long legs.

They are teenagers though, you know their rebellious nature and their curiosity!

Trying to escape from the parent bonds and responsibillity and all that pressure!

They grow up so fast.

They are teenagers though, you know their rebellious nature and their curiosity!

Trying to escape from the parent bonds and responsibillity and all that pressure!

They grow up so fast.

That... is a terrible generalization of teenagers. I'm insulted >:[

Well, but he is still right...

Well, hmm, lets see... As a teenager atm, I can evaluate what he said;

Am I rebellious? Yes.

Am I a curious type of person? Yes.

Am I willing to break bonds with my parents? Not necessarity. I am willing to live on my own, however I do see my parents still as human and somebody to have certain type of bonds with.

Am I irresponsible? No. I'm VERY responsible, thank you very much.

Am I willing to break bonds with my parents? Not necessarity. I am willing to live on my own, however I do see my parents still as human and somebody to have certain type of bonds with.

Your parents are still human?

Boy, are you in for a surprise when they reveal themselves as the reptilians they are.

You got a 2.5/4

You lost, bruh.

Dude, you don't split an answer like that. I care for them just like they care for me. Also, why is it that this would only apply to teenagers? Does it not also apply to younger kids? And adults too in some form? I don't see this as "teenager behaviour" as it seems to you; I see it as human behaviour.

... Ignoring the unrelated argument, I'm trying to imagine Chester bouncing faster. I'm not quite sure a turbo-bounce fits his animation, nor his character type...

I'm still questioning how he doesn't cause earthquakes when you pack him full of rocks.

Sorry cpt, I didn't see your post! I edited everything malicious out of this post. Sorta.

But I think balance purposes are well enough to keep a mob's movement in the same range.

Unless they eat some carrots and become strong like Popeye on a trip.

The teleporation could be a nice fix though, if it doesn't exactly work as intended right now.

Bonus prize                                                                                                                           .

Archived