Banned from a Server. Is there any solution?

...What's with all this aggression? I personally don't like webber players as they sometimes tame spiders that start attacking me, but they're really easy to deal midgame and on. There's some somewhat decent Webber players, you just need to keep them away from pigs, and he's a helpful team player with being able to farm spider loot easier and his high base HP meaning he can take more hits.

But seriously, why are you being so mean? We here at the forums like to remain friendly, with some certain rude-ish people we don't like bring up. XIRMIX, PALPETINUS, OGRECAKES

But yeah, there's no need to be so hostile.

Look a real troll can be very successful with any character. If my purpose would be trolling I can troll people in such a way that nobody even can suspect that I did it. I do not understand this webber prejudice. I saw a lot of troll people who plays with other characters.

For example.

In one of the server I was trying to kill a beefalo since I had no helmet i put on my log suit and this forces you to take off your backpack. While I was killing him, a wolfgang took my backpack and ran off. After killing beefalo i wanted my backpack and he said he did not see any backpack (utmost trolling)

He intentionally did it cuz it was almost night and he expected I got my grass and twigs inside the backpack. It is my principle that I never put my grass and twigs inside my backpack. I organize my inventory for 5 crucial items in every game. The photo is from my single player world for DST.

In another server we got a wilson troll who burnt the base down by haunting and these guys were not banned from the server.

On more example was Willow.

Webber's trolling is a selective perception.Because its the first thing that people see. Webber enters to a server, plants the egg to portal and logs off.

As I said Webber is not my favorite or even second favorite character but Webber is a pretty important character for a team work. Because nobody can get as much silk, gland and monster meat as he can provide in a team..

And you are really abusive.
Abusement camp?

Unfortunately, it won't be possible to un-idiotize PolarBeer (even this name he came up with is absurdly stupid- and I'm sure he drowns in his own drooling while priding himself over it), so, I guess there's nothing that can be done to convince me.
Oi, you told me you were done. 

You are nothing for that server. So your opinion is also nothing.
mate, I'm quite sure that this guy is the admin of the server. A server, BTW, in which you are not welcome. That is already certain. Yeah, the admin is not the most likeable of fellas, but it's his server. I think you got your answer.

Can somebody lock this thread before it just derails into madness?

Can we please have thread locked? Ohhaithere is throwing insults out of thin air, which is not contructive and against community standards.

True, but more importantly, it should've been closed as soon as he said "I'm not unbanning him."

his server his rules

Oi, you told me you were done. 

I failed, sorry. :(

Anyway, yes, close this thread, this scrub is not getting un-banned. Mods, I repeat, if you want proof that I am the admin of that server, just ask for it and I will provide it.

Archived