Why is the Lavae Egg exclusive to DST?

Because it would not fit. Also, development has moved to DST, so probably nothing new will be added to DS, so there'll be a lot of stuff that is not in DS.

But they said that the additions to DST would not be exclusive unless there was some sort of technical aspect to was not compatible.

That was before DST was very developed. Change of plans, there will be new things in DST because new content is good.

How is the lavae egg not compatible with single player ROG? 
A certain thing called gameplay. It is not compatible with the DS role of the Dragonfly.

Because it would not fit. Also, development has moved to DST, so probably nothing new will be added to DS, so there'll be a lot of stuff that is not in DS.

That was before DST was very developed. Change of plans, there will be new things in DST because new content is good.

A certain thing called gameplay. It is not compatible with the DS role of the Dragonfly.

I just realized I can play DST offline so...Nothing changed really.

I don´t understand how it wouldn´t fit. It´s the same as Glommer or small birds.

Oh wait, no I can´t. All mobs are now buffed.

So is Don´t Starve singleplayer dead? Wow. People were right to be afraid.

But they said that the additions to DST would not be exclusive unless there was some sort of technical aspect to was not compatible.

How is the lavae egg not compatible with single player ROG? 

The Dragonfly herself is not the same in DST as she is in single-player DS.

The Lavae Egg doesn't make any sense in single-player DS, because Lavae do not exist in DS.  Lavae do not exist in DS because the Dragonfly is different from DST in DS.

Raid boss Dragonfly who spawns Lavae only exists in DST.  Thus, the rewarded Lavae Egg only exists in DST.

Normal Dragonfly from single-player DS has a tiny fraction of DST's Dragonfly's health and does not spawn Lavae, so no egg to give.

Explained that as clearly as I possibly could, I think.   :razz:

Because in single-player Dragonfly is male while in multi-player Dragonfly is female.

I doubt any of the giants had any sort of sex (gender) before the Dragonfly being called a "she".

Heck, I doubt any of the Don't Starve mobs have any genders (discluding the Pig King).

I doubt any of the giants had any sort of sex (gender) before the Dragonfly being called a "she".

Heck, I doubt any of the Don't Starve mobs have any genders (discluding the Pig King).

Go to wiki and check for yourself as well as ask Seth. Seth himself confirmed Dragonfly in DST to be a she. Also if gender for Pig King is quite obvious, then so it will for the Spider Queen.

Also, development has moved to DST, so probably nothing new will be added to DS, so there'll be a lot of stuff that is not in DS.

This is not true. Bigfoot specifically said that Don't Starve was not done, so there will definitely be new things added to DS. Whether or not the DST things are added in is undetermined, but there will be new things added. Unless they lied to us, which would be sad. Stop crushing people's hopes and dreams!

... You did say probably to be fair. I suppose you aren't really crushing hopes and dreams. My bad.

@RalphKastro I certainly hope they do. Or if they just finish adventure mode in DST that's fine too. Really I'm just hoping to be able to get out of checkmate. I mean there's the secret machine there, but it doesn't do anything. While I love DST there's just something about the loneliness in DS that enhances the feeling of the game.

Archived