It's time you know the truth.

[insert clever witty response that receives a lot of likes here]

Psst, I don't think it's working... You need to use less words. I only wrote "H" and got two likes already!

Though, I agree; this thread's gonna become a like farm soon enough.

THEY'RE THE SAME SHAPE!!!!!!!!!!! STARVINATI CONFIRMED!

Seriously, it's a coincidence.

Then again, in calling it coincidence, all the Don't Starve Character names start with W and this is to fit with the joke.

And people go ballistic over coincidences.

Then again, in calling it coincidence, all the Don't Starve Character names start with W and this is to fit with the joke.

No, people don't go balistic over it; people make jokes and puns of it. If it was sarcasm here that we had, then that might be a little more harder to distinguish the difference between, but I'm surprised you didn't notice the joke insert being done here.

All their names start with W??? You just destroyed my universe! How did I not notice sooner?!?! There must be something to that! What are you planning Maxwell?!?

Yes, even Maxwell has a real name. Maxwell is a stage name.

It's probably a joke.

And Maxwell's actual name has been said a million times before.

I know, it's William Carter. I've been around since the birds and the bees and the dogs that want to kill you. I was just making a joke. And if I remember correctly Kevin mentioned that it happened originally by accident and when they realized it they just ran with it. I could be misremembering things though.

Although thank you for addressing my statements either way!

In all seriousness, I don't believe it was a coincidence. I believe they used the same model for both, and I found that interesting. That's all.

Archived