Do you ever wonder...

This is pretty much just a topic on wonderings you have on Don't starve or game mechanics or... I dunno. Maybe neat things you do and if any one else does them. I'll start with a few.

Why does Maxwell have a crack in his skull? Did he hit his head at some point? Perhaps in a train crash?

Is Lucy actually sentient or is her voice only in Woodie's head?

Does anyone ever use the deconstruction staff?

Can you see Bernie move as a non-willow player?

Does anyone ever use the deconstruction staff?

I do to fix some pigs burned down houses cause i'm so nice. c:

Can you see Bernie move as a non-willow player?

Yes you can saw it moving when I was in the rhymes with play server and I was Wilson but oh my god the lag was real...maybe cause i had both the stream and the game open. xD

no, I tried to use Berni with Wilson and nothing, and I think lucy is a living axe, nothing like a woman turned into an axe or someting weird, Woodie is a werebeaver it can't be more weird that the living axe?

The deconstruction staff could be used for a strange new kind of griefing. Where instead of just wrecking someone's stuff, you just steal it all. And transplant it. I wonder if that will be addressed at all. I doubt it.
Sounds like a lot of work for a greifer first you gotta get some morning wood I mean living logs then you need some thelecite and a green gem. I also hope when they add in Woodie they make it so he's not be able to destory player made structures then less greifing as Woodie.

The deconstruction staff could be used for a strange new kind of griefing. Where instead of just wrecking someone's stuff, you just steal it all. And transplant it. I wonder if that will be addressed at all. I doubt it.
you're going to get banned anyaway. Just burn it all. No need to go all the way to the ruins to get a staff just for a giggle.

How many Wilson's does it take to build a WX-78?

Does transforming into a Beaver hurt Woodie? The 50 health upon turning back hints that the transformation can't be easy...

Is Wes evil and the real boss of DS?

Why does the compass exist?

Why is the Reed Trap so goddamn rare?

Why do pigs fear the dark?

How were Merms created?

Do Spider Queens just grow inside the den until it bursts ... or ... what?

Why hasn't Webber's human head been digested yet?.. Is the Spider even still alive?.. Why hasn't he used a knife to cut it off?

Am I an awful person for picking Mandrakes?

you're going to get banned anyaway. Just burn it all. No need to go all the way to the ruins to get a staff just for a giggle.

or deconstruct someone's farms and....AND...PLACE THEM IN RANDOM ORIENTATIONS!!! :o

fight the shadow hallucinations.

Just distracts them... he doesn't actually fight them :T

How many Wilson's does it take to build a WX-78?   Does transforming into a Beaver hurt Woodie? The 50 health upon turning back hints that the transformation can't be easy...   Is Wes evil and the real boss of DS?   Why does the compass exist?   Why is the Reed Trap so goddamn rare?   Why do pigs fear the dark?   How were Merms created?   Do Spider Queens just grow inside the den until it bursts ... or ... what?   Why hasn't Webber's human head been digested yet?.. Is the Spider even still alive?.. Why hasn't he used a knife to cut it off?   Am I an awful person for picking Mandrakes?

1.  -42
  2. Its actually ticklish. His health becomes 50 because that's his favorite number
  3. He's a mime. 'nuff said
  4. Because
  5. Tentacle employments rates are at an all time low
  6. Because fire good
  7. When a frog and a fish love each other very much...
  8. On an episode of Extra, Mario Lopez interviewed her highness and she told him that she's just a county girl and some big shot producer scouted her and one thing led to another and a few plastic surgery sessions and now she's a spider queen and she then ate Mario Lopez's dimples.
  9. Because his head is actually between the spider's lungs, not the stomach. the spider is very much alive, though they were sad when they didn't get the part for Gollum.
  10. Mandrakes are an endangered plant species and should be cooked right away. Pan flutes are also an Asian Delicacy.

Are we really the watchers, as someone on here once suggested?

Why doesn't woodie show up on the nightmare throne?

Why is there a final teleportato in adventure mode? Who put it there? Maxwell? He said he's tried it before but they won't let him leave, so maybe? But he's tied to the throne, I doubt he could actually get up to make it anyways.

Why are wickerbottoms books magic? Was she magic before she came to DS? You don't use anything magical for most of them.

Was wigfreid auditioning for a part or did she make it? I like to think if she hadn't auditioned yet she would've gotten the part

Are we really the watchers, as someone on here once suggested?

Yes.

Why doesn't Woodie show up on the nightmare throne?

Because Maxwell hates lumberjacks for some reason.

Why are wickerbottoms books magic? Was she magic before she came to DS? You don't use anything magical for most of them.

Because Wickerbottom is actually a wizard.

Archived