New Biome For Dragonfly!

I agree, every game need Lava!!!, why? because its awesome, something like a black ash floor with glow cracks in orange or red, like ruins...

1396480799-screenshot-hades2.jpg

Maybe this is excessive but you have the same idea rigth?

O__O

xD

But on-topic, I don't know either way. As it stands, it has a decent chunk of the desert, so it's kind of like a very static biome. I guess they could make it a small room of a new tileset or something, and that might be cool (and also more clearly define the boundaries of the arena). The lava pools look a bit strange right now on desert turf.

new tileset or something

What about something along the lines of one of the ruins turfs that "glow" red (or was it bright purple-red-ish?) during the nightmare phase?

That kinda looks like lava but for the Dragonfly, do it in a bit of a more earthy (almost said "earthly XD) color... maybe muted color... or dirt. :T

xD

But on-topic, I don't know either way. As it stand, he has a decent chunk of the desert, so it's kind of like a very static biome. I guess they could make it a small room of a new tileset or something, and that might be cool (and also more clearly define the boundaries of the arena). The lava pools look a bit strange right now on desert turf.

It's a she. The dragonfly is a she. Seth confirmed it!

and she is BOO-TI-FUL.

She's hot isn't she? *not-too-well-developed pun*

I'm guessing people will be making "Rule 34" fan art out of her... now ;_; ... Oh crap...

Seth, sometimes truth must be held away \/_\/ and this was probably one of dem times.

Nope. Desert base for Dragonfly pls. I like it that way, it makes it more cool.

I also want her to be in the desert biome.

I just wanted to tell that person that they didn't coincidentally find what is suggested here. Sorry if I sounded like I don't want her to be in the desert, my english skills aren't the best.

Archived