Player Statues or Unique Effigies

I would really like to see character statues or unique character meat effigies. I was Webber on a server with other Webbers. We claimed an old, spider-ridden base Fort Webber. We wanted to make some kind of Webber shrine, but there was no way to do that. So please, either make effigies look like the player who crafted them, or add statue that look like the player who crafted them.

Unique effigies would be dope, Im suprised there isn't a mod for that yet. If I were you I would use the Webber Skull as a worship item. It might not be obtainable since you can't unlock Webber on DST but I'm sure you can still spawn it in. 

Also, what's the name of that server? I've been meaning to have a Webber playthrough with some friends for some time but apparently "Webber is ez, only scrubs play him"  :frown-new: Sooo I need new friends.

Statues? Nah. Seems a bit decorative and as much as I love decoration, it's useless to have a statue.

As for unique effigies, I'm down for that. Except it should work where it only shows the meat-effigy style of the player who built it.

To summarize, it's more work for artists, but I do semi-support you.

I don't think statues are Necessary but they would be cool.

They would be purely aesthetic.

Also, what's the name of that server? I've been meaning to have a Webber playthrough with some friends for some time but apparently "Webber is ez, only scrubs play him"  :frown-new: Sooo I need new friends.

I was on "A New England Server RoG 1" but I don't know if people are playing as Webber on it at the moment.

Meat Effigies - only look like Wilson

Maxwell's speeches - only makes sense for Wilson

Examination of the Jury-Rigged portal - only makes sense for Wilson

Either Klei loves Wilson too much, or they don't want us to know much of anything about the other characters' past... At least not YET.

I just wrote a gigantic 3 paragraphs long post about how statuses are a bad idea only to read stuff properly and notice that you meant statue... I think I need glasses.

Yes, More unique Efigies would be cool(although confusing for haunting), but statues seem like a bit of overkill, unless they have some use, which I can't think of. Sanity Aura? Luminosity? Nope, no idea.

so woodie statue will be a hamster ?
A Maple tree. 

What I think of the character specific effigies would be really unique and cool. Like instead of just BEARD HAIR for wilson, other characters would have a more unique crafting recipe

Examples:

Wickerbottom:

4 Meat 4 papyrus and 4 boards

Willow:

4 charcoal (or lighters, idk) 4 meat 4 boards

These are just some ideas/examples :p

Archived