Here Piggy Piggy- Porkine experimentation

LadyD

I remember my first time seeing pigs... I gave 5 of them meat and led them to their certain death when they tried to attack 4 fully-developed spider nests.You will always be remembered, poor piggies.Thinking about it, i think you should be able to give them a logsuit... But on the other hand, they would be far too fat. No offense, if you are a really smart, internet-using pig person :D

Edited by Palpetinus

Today I learned about werepigs the hard way :pKinda regret building a village near my base ;)Is there any way to prevent them from turning?Or can someone share a tactic to deal with an army?For now I guess I'll just make the village a bit further from home.

I have a tree 'screen' between me and the village. I always approach in a slow arc to check for were kind.There isnt a way to prevent their turning at the moment. And best tactic is to isolate until the madness wanes.

I have found another bug with pigs. U can make them commit suicide. They are slower than u so if u keep running, they fall a bit behind. U need enough space between u and the pig to be able to press ctrl, click on the pig to attack it, and then cancel ur order. U will no longer go for the pig, but the pig will hit himself until he dies. Noticed that in my first playthrough by accident.

• Like 1

I have found another bug with pigs. U can make them commit suicide. They are slower than u so if u keep running, they fall a bit behind. U need enough space between u and the pig to be able to press ctrl, click on the pig to attack it, and then cancel ur order. U will no longer go for the pig, but the pig will hit himself until he dies. Noticed that in my first playthrough by accident.

That is SICK. I just commanded a loyal pig to commit suicide for the greater good.This is the first time I see this, you should Report this bug, as you where the one that discovered it. Not that you'll earn anything, but anyway; your discovery, your report :D

That is SICK. I just commanded a loyal pig to commit suicide for the greater good.This is the first time I see this, you should Report this bug, as you where the one that discovered it. Not that you'll earn anything, but anyway; your discovery, your report :D

Okiedokie, will do. I was playing the game again, got to day 99 now :D sooo cloooose to my 100th anniversary in demon land. If it werent for my piggie companions, id have gone mad, MAD i tell ya!One problem :o it tells me to get the version of the game which should appear in a box at the bottom of the screen. Now i know of some other games where it appears bot screen, but here i cant see it anywhere. Loaded it several times, fullscreen and not fullscreen. What version is this atm? Edited by NeedPants

Holy nutballs. Thos pigs are freaking cannibals.Yesterday i found it funny to let them kill eachother, so i gave 2 of them meat and let them fight other pigs, cancelling my attack command so i don't get aggro.After the epic battle was over those pigs went to the corpses of their fallen allies and just ate them!So the pigs are unstable (because werepigs) cannibals which tend to suicide, and you tought the spiders had a bad life because nobody loves them.

Ah yes the cannibalistic tendencies of the pigs.You can get them to eat their own fallen allies. Get them to turn on one pig and kill them.Get them to eat the others you just killedThey will kill and eat their own as were. Including other werepigs.They are rather...uncaring. Just as long as there is MEAT