Do you have Don't Starve questions?

I cant play dont starve together because i launch the game then press play and it says logging in for about 30 secs then says cannot connect to Klei servers, seems like other people have the same problem and i have tried everything that has been suggested and its really fustrating wondering if anyone can help me?

Hello.

Do you know if there is any disease or poison in the game?
It has happened several times, I've poisoned or sickened and life has gone down slowly until I die.

There's no such thing as disease or poison in this game, instead, you may of have freezed, overheated, or starved.

Why are my beefalo in permanent heat in summer? They weren't in heat at all in spring, they started the relatively normal cycle (I did set spring to short) and I appear to be in summer (the days are longer and night and dusk are shorter) about day 17 or 18 they went into heat (3 separate herds of 3 to 5 each) now it's day 27 still in heat with twenty babies/teens running around and to top it off they migrated from the bottom edge of my base to covering the entire thing!

Oh and beez were aggressive all spring and still are?

I know you all are mostly on pc versions and this is the vita version but I can't find anything on line... I have saved and quit, left my base and went exploring the other side of the map for 3 days and nothing's changing it's my (Sadly ) Best run in rog after Not playing for almost a year so I don't wanna kill myself and if I have to up root and make a new base I may as well let the world end...

If I bonk a moleworm, and pick it up, does it and its burrow disown each other?

Meaning, while I hold onto the Moleworm, can the burrow spawn another one? If I set the picked up Moleworm down, will it go make another burrow? Or do Moleworms 'track' their homes even as items?

Hi! I'm sorry if this has been asked before, I am new and can't find a search function! (Is there one?) I was wondering, is it possible to duplicate save files? Like for example, I kind of want to go two different directions with my save, can I somehow make my one save into two? [: 

Get him stuck between two firepits.

Oooops, I forgot that one.

What I'm trying to ask is, is there any way to kill it only

using normal armor and weapons and no special aid?

Not that I would need to know that, I always kill it with

gunpowder/old bell. I'm just curious.

Not really, cause the range of his swipe combined with his speed make him impossible to kite unless you are on a road and you are using a cane. You can tank his swipes, tho, and only kite the AoE. Getting him stuck behind two boulders or firepits and kiting him is the most efficient way to kill him cause you don't have to waste armor and health.

And a lot of resources. Gunpowder is useless.

Archived