• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

PickyPickyPicky .

1 Screenshot

About This File

Things now pick without the slow pick animation. Sounds small, but once you try it, you can't go back!

Install:

Double-click downloaded ZIP file and DRAG enclosed directory into your dontstarve/mods directory.

Start game and enable mod on the mods screen.

What's New in Version .   See changelog

Released

• Updated to latest
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Since Hunger, it doesn't work anymore.

Even if it's the only mod loaded and new game... :(

Somebody can confirm plz?

I don't get the "whirling hands" animation when picking berries, grass or sticks. When picking up anything else from the ground, my character still bends over.

Having no animation of the character is expected, since right after the dig animation, item go to your inventory or Backpack.

When your character bend over, is there something on the ground? Sorry for this stupid question, but in doubt... :\

I don't quite get what you want to know from me ...

When I click on anything that can be picked up (berries, grass, sticks, loot, traps, whatever) my character plays the standard bend-over animation and picks it up. So basically this mod replaces the "whirling hands picking" animation with the faster "bend over" animation. But only when it comes to picking stuff. Building ect. still uses the "whirling hands" animation.

That's I remember (because of it doesn't longer work for me), it work when you dig up vegetation. It places it in the inventory even without playing the "bend over" animation. It's the purpose of the mod, placing bush etc in your inventory when you dig it up in order to save time. Like planted carrot.

So, if you have another animation other than the digging up one, the mod doesn't work for you either.

Very useful time saver, I hate spending an entire day harvesting my fields, I wouldn't want to play without this mod.  I did find that the 3 lightbulb plant still has the old animation on though.