ThePlaneCrash!!

here is my suggestion:

It would be awesome to have a plane crash on one pf the islands here are the benefits of that:

[items] We could get items from the plane that we could not normally get like a radio or seats or anything else

[Transportation] We could like fix the plane and ride it and then a storm makes us crash on another mysterious island!!With new monsters and biomes

[Transportation] We could also have jets or spaceships that will crash so we can go to the space and get rock from floating rocks!!

[structure] We can make the plane our home!!

[items] We can make other stuff from the plane parts!!

thanks for listening!!

Ideas gotten from: Lost (movie series) and The Meteorite suggestion!!

Guest Dandytard
My thoughts exactly.

I love you, My precious little clone. Yet so young, So much more left for you to learn.

Guest Dandytard
Wanna snog?

yes pls.

But knowing the mods usual jealousy, We'd get warnings for public display of affection. :(

I consider that the game takes place during the Victorian Era... so there are no planes yet. I would have to pass on this idea.

Actually Kevin said in this interview that Wilson is from the 1920's. Here are some planes from the 1920's.

Edit: And look at this.

"The concept of a jet turbine-propelled aircraft was first documented, independently, by frank whittle in the UK in 1928", I think airplanes were further ahead then you think.;)

Edited by Toaster Fu

Actually Kevin said in this interview that Wilson is from the 1920's. Here are some planes from the 1920's.

I was about to mention that interview, but you beat me to it.

Planes could work, but it may be the case that the island exists outside of reality (pending further evidence to the contrary, it's how I currently interpret it, considering some of the rather supernatural things that can be found on the island), and if that is the case, a plane crash wouldn't fit within the context very well.

but your forgetting the demon, who says that he didn't take you back in time and that he can't make a plane crashing land on one of the islands thus having the plane go back in time and having arrive at the island just be for it crashed I think it would be GENIUSES

but your forgetting the demon, who says that he didn't take you back in time and that he can't make a plane crashing land on one of the islands thus having the plane go back in time and having arrive at the island just be for it crashed I think it would be GENIUSES

post-5284-1376458971141_thumb.jpg

Yea, I'm kind of surprised as to how rude some of these people are responding to a mere suggestion O.O

But I agree that it just doesn't fit thematically with the current world presented to us.

Agreed, to both statements. No need for people to go sniping on suggestions.

If you see anymore rude posts in the future feel free to use the report button. That doesn't mean it will get changed but, it does mean the mods will take a look at it and decide if we should take action.

It's are job to keep this forum a nice friendly place and we will take all the help we can get.:)