A Digital Drawing

I think the issue here, is not about the positioning of the spikes but the direction where the action is going. Is it mid-swing? Did it just pop out of the ground? etc. Hence the confusion as to whether the spike positions are right.

From how I see it, the tentacle just popped out of the ground in the art and not yet in swing mode. Hope that clears some questions up or give the conversation a direction of where to go.

If I'm wrong in any way, I'm sorry. It is your art after all. Thanks for sharing your work @LiptonPee!

I think the issue here, is not about the positioning of the spikes but the direction where the action is going. Is it mid-swing? Did it just pop out of the ground? etc. Hence the confusion as to whether the spike positions are right.

From how I see it, the tentacle just popped out of the ground in the art and not yet in swing mode. Hope that clears some questions up or give the conversation a direction of where to go.

If I'm wrong in any way, I'm sorry. It is your art after all. Thanks for sharing your work @LiptonPee!

Ah, I don't really know. Let's see my obnoxiously colorful sketch and make something logical out of it.post-496876-0-03659400-1418342250_thumb.

Impalement! I hope that makes sense.

• Like 3

Hey, really nice art here! Your proportions are very interesting, a nice match for Don't Starve's style.

Also, even though I've never been a stickler for shipping, I'd argue shipping Wilson and Willow isn't as creepy as you'd think. Depending on how old Wilson is, the lower end of his dating range is about 22-24.

I never really thought it was creepy! That's a cute comic, though. Nice reference.

Oh! I thought that's what you were getting at back in post #67. Anyways, carry on with zee arts...some more colored stuff would be nice. Hmm...And have you ever tried drawing outline-less characters? I'm interested to see how they'd work out in your style.

Edited by DragonDePlatino

Oh! I thought that's what you were getting at back in post #67. Anyways, carry on with zee arts...some more colored stuff would be nice. Hmm...And have you ever tried drawing outline-less characters? I'm interested to see how they'd work out in your style.

I love doing line-less art, it just takes hours to do. 

Ha! How adorbs.

By the way, did you know someone is making a mod for your female spider character Lyph? That's her name, right?

Afraid not, she doesn't have a name at all, and Lyph, being a female version of Webber, would probably resemble a black spider queen.