• No
    • Peanuts.
  2. 2. Pancakes?

• Waffles
    • French Toast
    • Cereal
    • Peanuts.

12 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

The only reason things like this keep happening is because dragons trains don't have thumbs.

Spoiler

I do have fingers. Of a sort. I can have human fingers, but people get creeped out when a train has bloody fingers on their buffers. So I have grey fingers that look like sickles. Also, from my footplate to buffer, that acts like an arm and is rather stretchy since it's made of metal. Eh, I'm some form of cartoon character. I think. After all, I'm made in MS Paint.

DragonMageisaspeciesist.png

2 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

I keep trying to change the polls. I know I'm doing something wrong.

Delete everything - And erase all text. Erase the title, erase the questions, remove the answers. Then, stop editing the post. Then, edit the post again and add new poll info.

30 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

Delete everything - And erase all text. Erase the title, erase the questions, remove the answers. Then, stop editing the post. Then, edit the post again and add new poll info.

Thanks, Weirdo. Got things to work.

Um, anyway. The polls are working.

47 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:
  Hide contents

I do have fingers. Of a sort. I can have human fingers, but people get creeped out when a train has bloody fingers on their buffers. So I have grey fingers that look like sickles. Also, from my footplate to buffer, that acts like an arm and is rather stretchy since it's made of metal. Eh, I'm some form of cartoon character. I think. After all, I'm made in MS Paint.

DragonMageisaspeciesist.png

Hm... not convinced. They don't really look like hands to me :/

I experimented on my self you see... I was once but a Giant, albeit talking MooseGoose... then when I took a nap one day, I woke up to have a Deerclops head instead of a Moosegoose's... A few attempts at genetic manipulation brought on by forbidden knowledge and some DNA samples from a few giants along with rezecib's Dragonfly DNA  and I attained my ultimate form... comes with eye nips that heal those exposed to it... then I integrated with an AI by the name Incognita through the joint effort of Maxwell and Olivia Gladstone to create a superior creature... but now I am retired and wish to revert back to an eternity of screaming at my severed MooseGoose head and vice versa O__O

Archived