• Yes
    • No
    • Peanuts.
  2. 2. Pancakes?

• Waffles
    • French Toast
    • Cereal
    • Peanuts.

Considering what I've observed from recent games (*cough cough* FNAF *cough cough* Undertale *cough cough* Overwatch  *cough cough, dead*) We over in a train shed have decided to released a cycle that we have observed carefully with people such as Pewdiepie, Markiplier, NASA, and the people who made IBM Watson over the course of 2 years or so. So please, enjoy!the cycle of cancer.png

9 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Considering what I've observed from recent games (*cough cough* FNAF *cough cough* Undertale *cough cough* Overwatch  *cough cough, dead*) We over in a train shed have decided to released a cycle that we have observed carefully with people such as Pewdiepie, Markiplier, NASA, and the people who made IBM Watson over the course of 2 years or so. So please, enjoy!the cycle of cancer.png

Perfect example: FNAF and it's sequels. Then Undertale.

On 11/26/2014 at 6:35 PM, Pyromailmann said:

I'm gong to do a simple tutorial on something related to drawing cartooning stick figures.

I'll spoiler it I guess.

Hidden Content

Step 1:

Hidden Content

Step 2:

Hidden Content

Step 3:

Hidden Content

Step 4:

Hidden Content

Step 5:

Hidden Content

Step 6:

Hidden Content

There you go! Hope you liked my only eductational derp on drawing stick figures differently and my first not-Thomas parody drawing.

I need suggestions. Pls give me some.

Will be showing my redraws in my thread of this tutorial.

On 3/29/2015 at 5:55 PM, Pyromailmann said:

donuts_and_coffee_by_pyromaildragon-d8nm

c:

I have a deviantart I guess:

http://pyromaildragon.deviantart.com/

Aqua Team hunger force OCs?

On 4/16/2016 at 10:10 PM, Pyromailmann said:

Look guys, I made a comic thingy.

idkwhatisthis.png

When's page 2 coming out?

So, considering the problems happening in CS:GO Gamnbling and the entire attack on TmarTn and Syndacate, I thought I would give a terribly drawn but meaningful in it's own right cartoon (AKA, a political cartoon about Internet gambling/underage gaming/CS:GO Gambling, etc.) , turns out it's all illegal anyways! Good to see Valve puttingdown this sort of stuff due to how questionable it has become for sites like CS:GO Lotto.

I made this using the notes app on the iPad by default and drawing with my fingers, it shouldn't be too hard to understand.

I don't really have to comment anything, I think you get my opinion on this.

Spoiler

image.png

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

That's pretty decent and artistic. I like how chaotic it suits your thoughts on the situation.

Thank you, when I draw, I usually don't care how it looks. It could look like a kid drew it, or like it was made by some professional, I don't care. All I want to do is get a message across.

Oh, and remember your previous question? I have an answer for that; nope. They are both two different things.

Haven't done much for this thread. I did lots of ceramic stuff and in the class I decided to make some tiny things.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

the left thing is a Fallout Mirelurk and on the right is Bastion.

Spoiler

image.jpeg

Bastion with no bird.

image.jpeg

Bastion with a bird on the shoulder sort of.

Spoiler

And here's a thing I painted on a brick in the class back in June, same class, different school year.image.jpeg

And now, have dog.

Spoiler

image.jpeg He likes the spot when the car ride gets too bumpy.

For those who didn't realize this dead thread exists. Guess what?

I drew this.

Spoiler

soldr77.png

I drew this because Halloween events or something.

But, I had this joke about how Soldier 76 needs glasses and when activates his ult he puts on glasses and that makes him aimbot so well.

Here, have an art dump of some stuff.

Old stuff b4 Banana ana butt afr soldr 77

Spoiler

scarc.png

(this one wasn't really drawn before soldier 77, but it was something I sent to scarce via twitter as a joke. He probably saw it or something, doesn't matter, it was made as a joke.)

payn.png

(I did an edit of one of @LiptonPee's drawings of Mobb in the Mobb vs Mena panel where Mobb's crotch gets hit, that's all I can say tho. Mobb's response in the general chat was hilarious)

tiny pants train.png

Spoiler

(here's that context thing for the image above) dek.png

And Lastly....

Timmy's 1st oc.png

(This is Reaper, I drew lots of lines for his body and tiny squiggly arms for arms. I drew a few lines for his mask and then I made shotgun-looking guns for him. I then put edgy things around him, one of them I forgot to finish. I never will finish that.)

And now...

Spoiler

GRAND BANANA ANA

grand_banana_ana.png

(The context is that I think Ana looks like a banana because that's how some people draw her so I drew her 90% yellow and then wherever there would probably be Blue I put as shade of yellow (Except the cloak, I wanted that to be yellow.) I also gave her the wedget on here eye, the bananotic rifle, and banano boost.)

Oh, also the polls are updated.

Since the 2 people that weren't me voted for something, then I may do a stream today, I don't know. I'd have to test if OBS works at all. For anybody that cares this is my Twitch Channel. I may do a stream where I draw Overwatch characters, and possibly some video games (Even though nobody really voted for it.)

I'll make sure to announce the streams via status updates & here.

Archived