Ask the Me(na)!

MenaAthena

Why thank you, good sir. I must say, that is a smashing good monocle.

Oh...

CELSIUS IS CONFUSING I LIVE IN 'MURICA DANG IT!

Celsius isn't confusing. 0 frozen, 100 boiling, the rest is simply gradually. Those are for you 32 and.. 212 I think? It's so inconsistent, it hurts.

this is for lena and mena

do you like cats

do you like dogs

which one is better in your opion

, do you have the same opinon? why do you have your opions?

ABSOLUTELY!

"Yes. I can relate with them."

Yes.

"I guess. They're kind of messy and stinky."

Our opinions are similar, but not quite the same. I like cats because they're so fluffy and cute and adorable and I just want to rub their fuzzy little faces ohmygoshcutenessoverload! Dogs, I'm not sure why I don't like them as much as cats. I guess because you don't have to train cats, but if you don't train dogs their a pain.

"Like Mena said, our opinions do differ. For example, I prefer cupcakes over cookies. I like cats because not only do I relate to them, but they're fun to be aswell. They're so nimble and sleek with good balance and vision. Dogs... eh. They have a lot of energy, but they're so messy and smelly."

Is it bad that everytime I hear your name I can't help but picture Meenah?

Well, that is how it's pronounced. Or are you talking about another person/thing? If younare I don't know who/what that is. (Man. I'm finding out that I don't know a lot of things.)

hmmmmmmmmm ok then and lena your now my favrote over mena

"Why thank you! It's nice to be-"

"Oh crap"

"*hides*"

WHY?! WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE LENA SO MUCH! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR MONTHS, ROLEPLAYING, POSTING ART, LIKING OTHER PEOPLES ART, REPORTING BUGS, AND TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEN LENA SHOWS UP AND LICKS AND BARFS OVER EVERYTHING FOR LIKE A WEEK AND EVERYONE'S LIKE, 'oh Lena is soooooooooo wonderful! I luv her sooooooooo much more than my previous friend, Mena!" I'M DONE! I'M FLIPPIN DONE!

*stomps out of the room and slams the door*

see?

when i posted this topic, i didn't get ****.

Don't say that. You had several pages before it died!

WHY?! WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE LENA SO MUCH! I'VE BEEN HERE FOR MONTHS, ROLEPLAYING, POSTING ART, LIKING OTHER PEOPLES ART, REPORTING BUGS, AND TRYING TO BE FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEN LENA SHOWS UP AND LICKS AND BARFS OVER EVERYTHING FOR LIKE A WEEK AND EVERYONE'S LIKE, 'oh Lena is soooooooooo wonderful! I luv her sooooooooo much more than my previous friend, Mena!" I'M DONE! I'M FLIPPIN DONE!

*stomps out of the room and slams the door*

You want an explanation? Well, Lena acts like a cat. licking people and barfing on them is basically what cats do. And since we are on the internet, we all have a strange desire to worship cats.

There. Problem solved.

Oh and also we all know you're the fake Mena.

...... meep

YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! YOU BETTER RUN!

"*is still hiding*" 

oh Lena is soooooooooo wonderful! I luv her sooooooooo much more than just like my previous friend, Mena!

Thanks. I needed tha- 

Oh and also we all know you're the fake Mena.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-*static*

We are experiencing technical difficulties. Please stand by.

(Ok this is turning into a roleplay thread. We need to stalp now guyz.)

don't you dare to say that?!!!

"Well it's true! One of Mena's dogs use to roll around in cow poop for peat's sake!"

I guess I could go for a serious question...

What's the job of your dreams?

This was a pretty though question for me, until I remembered that you could get payed to play video games. If not that, then it would be pretty cool if I could make a decent living off of selling art, but I'd have to get better than mediocre first.

*tosses cookie*

I have 1 super amazing god-like wicked awesome slice of Weirdo's Perfect Cake.

Again, it cannot be broken and shared.

Mind you, this cake is the most delicious thing in the universe.

Who should I give it to?

*tosses cookie*

I have 1 super amazing god-like wicked awesome slice of Weirdo's Perfect Cake.

Again, it cannot be broken and shared.

Mind you, this cake is the most delicious thing in the universe.

Who should I give it to?

Since either of us would get extremely jealous of the other if one of us was to receive it, I suggest just eating it yourself.

Don't go on and on about how good it is though. We will kill you if you do.

"*cracks knuckles*"

Archived