Game Changer

MenaAthena

Crow manages to stand up and starts limping over to Newleaf, it being the safest alternative other than lying down. <You could help put out the fire or save someone or something> "Nah." <That's the spirit!>

Edited by CloakofCrow

(Just to make things clear, the symptoms of getting bit by one of the "rabid" hounds is a painful stinging sensation around the bite area, followed by an increasing fever, slight dizziness and lightheaded...ness, and increased aggression a bit after the other symptoms start. So far Athena and Crow are the only ones who have been bitten by a "rabid" hound. The one with Halved's arm is a regular fire hound.)

(... meh, I don't feel like doing a turn right now. I'll just tell what happened to Halved's arm.)

Wulfric was successful in tackling the hound to the ground. However, it refused to let go of it's prey's arm, ripping it off from the elbow in one final tug.

Durning a brief respite in the hounds attacks againt them, Wilson helps Athena out of the quickly burning camp. The hounds were relentless, however, as they saw she was most vulnerable at the moment with a dislocated arm. Only a few rabid hounds that were near the others attempted to attack Crow or Wy.

(Sorry guys, I kinda lost my motivation for this. This rp may end up going into sleep mode for a while, but for now let's just continue on.

Since Dara hasn't made a move in a while but hasn't announced she left, we'll say that the Puppet Master felt that one death was enough for now and put Cypress and Wekesa in a sort of suspended animation at some other place before they got burned up. Then if Dara comes back I can just put her characters right back in.)

While Halved and Wakana successfully repelled the hounds near them, the final few that were left had Wilson and Athena surrounded. Athena got her pain under control and sat up, looking royally ticked off. With a simple hand gesture, a bright flash of light temporarily blinded anything looking in Athena's direction, including the hounds, allowing Newleaf's vines to finish them off.

With the hounds all dead the only sound left was the inferno that was the camp and a few neighboring trees. Wilson, now able to fully grasp the situation, stared at the burning camp in shock.

"No...no no no nO NO!"

He ran over to one side of the camp, and sure enough, his desk and work area full of papers, handmade books, and other important looking stuff was up in flames, unsalvageable. He sunk to his knees.

(Sorry guys, I kinda lost my motivation for this. This rp may end up going into sleep mode for a while, but for now let's just continue on.

Since Dara hasn't made a move in a while but hasn't announced she left, we'll say that the Puppet Master felt that one death was enough for now and put Cypress and Wekesa in a sort of suspended animation at some other place before they got burned up. Then if Dara comes back I can just put her characters right back in.)

While Halved and Wakana successfully repelled the hounds near them, the final few that were left had Wilson and Athena surrounded. Athena got her pain under control and sat up, looking royally ticked off. With a simple hand gesture, a bright flash of light temporarily blinded anything looking in Athena's direction, including the hounds, allowing Newleaf's vines to finish them off.

With the hounds all dead the only sound left was the inferno that was the camp and a few neighboring trees. Wilson, now able to fully grasp the situation, stared at the burning camp in shock.

"No...no no no nO NO!"

He ran over to one side of the camp, and sure enough, his desk and work area full of papers, handmade books, and other important looking stuff was up in flames, unsalvageable. He sunk to his knees.

*the female shadow posing his also falls to her knees*

Newleaf sighed with relief as the last of the hounds were sent off. Without a word, his form slowly reverted to that of a tree, which stuck out so much from the rest of the now burned scenery that it was obvious that it was him.

Meanwhile, WX, somewhat banged up, gazed over at the remains of the camp and at Wilson. Suddenly, he made his way towards the depressed scientist, emotionlessly as ever. "NEW LIVING AND STORAGE UNITS ARE REQUIRED."

Crow slowly walked away from the camp, paying little regard to the corpses. He sat on the rock he was on last night and inspected the wound. It was covered with feathers and it ached and burned profusely. Little blood or puss leaked from the wound, most likely due to the feathers that sealed the wound. He lies his head back as he felt a bit dizzy and stared at the smoke from the camp dissipating into the sky. (If anything else happens with the wound let me know).

"Thank you..." <My pleasure Jonathan, anything to keep my master alive...>

Edited by CloakofCrow