Game Changer

MenaAthena

Ok so just type how do i play? I don't understand.

(An example of how you roleplay. Like this:

Athena quickened her pace, not wanting the three spiders chasing her to catch up. She wasn't worried though. She had done this many times before. Hearing three thuds from behind her, Athena turned around and chuckled. Hunting spiders was easy when they made no attempt to avoid traps.

You know, just an example of a post you would normally make in a roleplay.)

(An example of how you roleplay. Like this:

Athena quickened her pace, not wanting the three spiders chasing her to catch up. She wasn't worried though. She had done this many times before. Hearing three thuds from behind her, Athena turned around and chuckled. Hunting spiders was easy when they made no attempt to avoid traps.

You know, just an example of a post you would normally make in a roleplay.)

Alright. Tell me if that ok:

Webber walk after that woman. It was a dark,scary night. The close village has asleep hours ago. Webber look at the young woman. Starving.

A horrble scream sound in the forest. Ten sec after that 13 spiders, chasing that girl. She almost ran away but webber, the leader of the gang catch her.

He saw her in the light. White girl with poor eyes he saw a little red flower coming out of her pocket.

Then, right before he was going to eat her, a ghost showd up.

The girl punch webber but he ran away.

The only thing he hear before he come back to his cave is "Tnx Abigail"

Webber will come back. With a plan.

Yea that more story the roleplay i know. But i dont really undrrstand what should i really do. Anywayz did you like it?

Sry for worng spelling.

An impressed whistle could be heard from right beside Wilson, coming from Addomiddious, who just seemed to pop up from out of no where.

"Some fire. I hope there was nothing important in that huge stack of scribbles..." He stated as he observed the inferno that was Wilson's desk.

The creature's comment was enough to put Wilson over the edge, as he backhands him before hoisting him up by the ears to eye level.

"That 'huge stack of scribbles,' as you called it, was EVERYTHING! All my research, my experiments, my theories, gone up in smoke! Everything that kept me going when I had no hope of ever escaping this-this hell, is just gone!"

"Wow, really? That's just pathetic."

If Wilson was enraged before, then he was absolutely seething now. He looked like he was about to murder the little pipsqueak if he wasn't stopped, but luckily Addomiddious has sharp teeth, which he promptly sunk into Wilson's arm, causing Wilson to drop the creature in surprise and pain. 

"Hey, I hate to interrupt the shadow rabbit murdering, but I have a dislocated shoulder that needs relocating. Not to mention it's bleeding profusely. So that should probably be taken care of."

Edited by MenaAthena

Jonathan got up from his rock, realizing everyone needed support. He strolled past Athena and deftly ripped the bunny-creature off the ground by the neck before it could run off. He turned it towards him and stared maliciously at it with his piercing eyes, before chucking it into the fire around Wilson's tent.

He cautiously looked among the rest of the group before walking to Athena. "Lie down and hold still." Assuming she does so, kneels next to her dislocated shoulder and starts pulling on her arm. "Tell me when it's done."

Crow's actions concerning Addomiddius seemed to shock Athena, but she laid down like he said to.

"Dude... did- did you just kill him? I mean, I know he was kind of annoying, but he was sentie- AH!" Her sentence was interrupted by a pop as her shoulder moved back into place. She had to bite down on her lip to keep from uttering a string of curses.

"Yep, I think it's in place now." she hissed out through clenched teeth.

Wilson, having completely lost his cool, was pacing and fidgeting as he tried to get a hold of himself. It looked like he wouldn't be of much use for a while. (Weirdo, if you want Joe to start talking to him now would be a good time.)

Crow's actions concerning Addomiddius seemed to shock Athena, but she laid down like he said to. "Dude... did- did you just kill him? I mean, I know he was kind of annoying, but he was sentie- AH!" Her sentence was interrupted by a pop as her shoulder moved back into place. She had to bite down on her lip to keep from uttering a string of curses. "Yep, I think it's in place now." she hissed out through clenched teeth. Wilson, having completely lost his cool, was pacing and fidgeting as he tried to get a hold of himself. It looked like he wouldn't be of much use for a while. (Weirdo, if you want Joe to start talking to him now would be a good time.)

Hey there....

*Wilson's shadow looks like it's speaking to him, but only he can hear it*

You don't look so hot. You need a snack, or something?

• Like 1

Wilson stopped in his tracks, turning his head to look at his shadow. He sigh heavily before putting his head in his hands.

"I don't have time for this..." He muttered.

Athena sat herself up and peeled off her jacket, getting to work on using it to stop the blood flow from her wound.

"Ok, priorities. We need to figure out if there's anyone missing. I don't see Cypress or Wekesa anywhere, and I saw the tent Moxie was in burn down and he never came out of it this morning. That means he's probably dead. It's possible Cypress and the plant got overwhelmed during the fight and ran off, as we didn't here any screams from them or anything, but we didn't hear any from Moxie either, but he was just a beetle... Let's just say their missing for now."

Athena spoke calmly, but her features were slowly darkening, like it was taking a while for the full severity of the situation to dawn on her.

Wilson stopped in his tracks, turning his head to look at his shadow. He sigh heavily before putting his head in his hands.

"I don't have time for this..." He muttered.

Oh, come on... You know you want to talk! Tell me all about your vast intellect, Wilson. I want to know alllll about it.

Wilson seemed a little surprised. "No one's ever asked me to do that before."

Athena tried to stand up, but was struck by a wave of dizziness and had to sit back down.

"Who are you talking to, Wilson? I didn't hear anyone ask anything."

"It was- You mean you didn't-" He stops talking and just stares blankly with an unreadable expression for a while. "I'm going to walk around for a bit." And just like that he turns and leaves before anyone objects.

"Well that was... odd."

The flames have died down quite a bit by this point. Only a few fires are left quickly burning up what fuel they have left.

Wilson waited until he was out of ear shot of the camp to speak.

"I'm nothing but a humble scientist, tricked into building a device that transported me to this wilderness where I've used my intellect to carve out a life. I've spent any time I could spare studying and cataloguing the numerous scientific anomalys until those blasted hounds burned everything I've worked for! I-it's nothing but ashes now! Everything! I've suffered countless ages here for nothing!" He stops and pinches the bridge of his nose before he gets too carried away. "Why am I even telling you all of this? You're nothing but a hallucination created by my stressed mind. I might as well be talking to myself.

No, Wilson, no... I'm much more than that. Keep talking to me and you'll see.

Just her presence alone was lowering the scientist's sanity at an alarming rate. 

JOE I SWEAR IF YOU DONT COME BACK RIGHT NOW IM GOING TO DO STUFF

BAD STUFF TOO, YOU HEAR ME!

"I'd better get going now, doesn't look like there's any hope for you guys." Jonathan begins walking away. <Wait, I want you to stay.> "Why." <That scientist looks vulnerable.> "Really." <Watch him for awhile..." Jonathan continues walking away to avoid suspicion.

Wilson was noticing the signs of depleting sanity; throbbing head, dulling colors, scattered thoughts, and shadows flickering in the corner of his eye. He grunted. "I'm not going to talk to an 'imaginary friend' like some lonely child. I'm a man of science!" He made his way through the burnt trees untill he came to a field and kept walking, scanning the ground like he was looking around.

"Well fine, jerk! Don't come crying to us if you get your butt kicked or end up starving!" Athena shouted after Crow, clearly ticked that he was walking out on them in a time like this. She turned away from him and noticed Wy in distress and curled up in a fetal position. Fighting the growing feeling of sickening dread that came when she neared and dizziness, she stood up and stumbled over and sitting next to him.

"Don't worry, we're going to find her. Look, there are no bones in the wreckage; that means she's still alive. We'll salvage anything that's not flammable from the camp once it's cooled down and look for both Cypress and Wekesa, alright?"

Wilson continued to try to ignore the shadow and picked any flowers he came across. What little sanity they gave him was quickly negated by her though.

"No it's- it's not- ug." Athena had to take a second to figure out how to say what she wanted to. "It's nothing wrong with you, it's something wrong with me. That material you're made of; I've encountered something very similar to it before. I've always had a... bad reaction to it. I-It's hard to explain."