Guys im losing the hype for DST.  Don't get me wrong, I REALLY LOVE DON'T STARVE, but I don't think I can keep my happy face for this.  I really wanna play DST and I will wait.  I have no idea if Phase two is completely started (JoeW said that it was not fully started yet) I checked and there was no key.  I need hype from you guys.  Please help me stay strong. *Gets in a fetal position in hole*    :wilson_ill:

I don't know if I can last that long . . . *dies in your arms.*

NOOOO WHY

GOD DAMN IT HE WAS SO YOUNG!!!

OBAMA HOW COULD YOU?!

*injects features and a trailer into the kid* *he wakes up* hes alive!! Quick, call a developer! we may be able to save him!

Look at it this way, at least you won't have to wait till the beta phase ends, I snoozed on the applications and now I get to wait a long time. More than two weeks. Be patient and grateful that at least you are in the list.

Well I guess you guys are right, but my patience is killing me!  I need to play it AHHhh!  I wanna eat my friends.

I... I suppose that does qualify for "not starving together", since they're not starving if you're eating them, and neither are you?

Well I guess you guys are right, but my patience is killing me!  I need to play it AHHhh!  I wanna eat my friends.

Shush dont talk keep your strengh

*tells to the truthseeker* hes still weak, do we have more leaks or teasers? No?? quick get seph, its his only hope!

This is been thought of, don't worry:

Here, drink from this, TGS:

*hands over Potato Cup filled with cool DST water.*

I'm fine, IM FINE! *crawls into a bush and eats a DST flavor cookie.* I need to stay strong. I have no idea if I can make it out alive again. *Latches onto Tomer8009 *

No! Stay strong young one! *cries* we will make it! *grabs the truthseeker in last attempt to steal keys for DST*

Archived