19 members have voted

1. 1. Mustard or Mayo?

Hey there.

Ā 

Do you like minecrafts?

Ā 

Do you like events?

Ā 

Do you hate lazy slackers that promise things and take almost a year to get it done?

Ā 

Then have I got good news for you!

Ā 

2 WEEKSĀ hopefully

Hey there.

Ā 

Do you like minecrafts?

Ā 

Do you like events?

Ā 

Do you hate lazy slackers that promise things and take almost a year to get it done?

Ā 

Then have I got good news for you!

Ā 

2 WEEKSĀ hopefully

Ā 

1 RELEASE OF HL3 LATER

Ā 

Huh, wonder when Weirdo is gonna release his MC event.

Ā 

I thought of some balances to DST. Posting it here because you guys will actually see it.

Ā 

Willow: Pretty good as of now, actually

Wendy: She never needed a nerf, but okay. Make her flower uncraftable, it makes no sense to be able to craft something owned by yourĀ DEAD SISTER.

WX: Needs to craft gears with another item, so he can't just plod over to base while nobody's looking and eat them all

Woodie: Werebeaver takes significantly longer to trigger, gnawing things takes longer, getting hit takes more beaverness away than normal

Maxwell: Doesn't start with the noob killing kit, more HP, like, another 5.

Wigfrid: Hunger doesn't drain just as fast, I hate to come home to my mountains of jerky gone missing. Receive more HP from contribution to giant mobs, it's kind of pointless to get 1 hp after 50 hits

Webber: Doesn't spawn with spider nest, can still craft it

Ā 

I thought of some balances to DST. Posting it here because you guys will actually see it.

Ā 

Willow: Pretty good as of now, actually

Wendy: She never needed a nerf, but okay. Make her flower uncraftable, it makes no sense to be able to craft something owned by yourĀ DEAD SISTER.

WX: Needs to craft gears with another item, so he can't just plod over to base while nobody's looking and eat them all

Woodie: Werebeaver takes significantly longer to trigger, gnawing things takes longer, getting hit takes more beaverness away than normal

Maxwell: Doesn't start with the noob killing kit, more HP, like, another 5.

Wigfrid: Hunger doesn't drain just as fast, I hate to come home to my mountains of jerky gone missing. Receive more HP from contribution to giant mobs, it's kind of pointless to get 1 hp after 50 hits

Webber: Doesn't spawn with spider nest, can still craft it

my point is

Your point is that...

you should care too much about what people say about you.

Welcome to the internet, NOBODY CARES.

Also welcome to Weirdobob's thread, WHERE EVERYBODY TALKS RANDOM STUFF AND DOESN'T CARE!

You just do what you want to do without bothering people

So, keep doing what I've been doing. GOT IT!Ā 

Archived