How will you play in the game?

Lets say, you and 20 other guys spawn in a HUGGEEE world (allot bigger than ever made in singleplayer), everybody spawns in random location

what would you do in each situation?

1. the game is PVP, everybody kills on sight, and the last survivor wins real money  (note that you can make an aliance with people and just agree to spread off when you guys are the last survivors but than you will have the risk of being killed before even maaging to say anything, or being stabbed in the back before this goal^^)

2. free for all, death = perma kick (yes I know it wont be like that, but for the sake of the question) what will you try, create a surviving community between the players? be a lone surviver? else?

3. lets say you built a base and somebody stole all your swag and even some yolo, will you try to chase him or focus on surviving without being any cool at all?

1) Alliance with Flare = Win, but when we are the last survivors i use his only weak point, MooseGoose.

2) Act like i'm playing rust i suppose...

3) I'll just wait to him to die and then have all my swag back, and if you're wondering... yeah, i can't die before him.

I personally Just want to play with my friends in DST, I would make them not kill each other because I don't like getting back stabbed and sabotaged, and I bet they won't either.

If I spawn with 20 other guys all I do it hit Escape and quit the game.

I don't want to play Rust, DayZ or any other game where you run around until you get beaten/shot to death by people who have far better equip.

I would play DST only with friends.

1. the game is PVP, everybody kills on sight, and the last survivor wins real money  (note that you can make an aliance with people and just agree to spread off when you guys are the last survivors but than you will have the risk of being killed before even maaging to say anything, or being stabbed in the back before this goal^^)

2. free for all, death = perma kick (yes I know it wont be like that, but for the sake of the question) what will you try, create a surviving community between the players? be a lone surviver? else?

3. lets say you built a base and somebody stole all your swag and even some yolo, will you try to chase him or focus on surviving without being any cool at all?

What if PVP isn't our thing though?

1. I would play with my partner and friends, form an alliance, and split the winnings.

2. Perma-kick? Pffffft. Forget you, I'm taking my crayons and going home to another server.

3. My partner and I plan to do this as a joke on his friend (they've been doing this sort of thing to each other for years, I'm just hopping on the bandwagon for S-and-giggles). Only we will be the YOLO stealers. Since there's two of us, he can do either, and will likely do both, of your options until he rage-quits. Then we'll play for real. Cooperatively. We're in this for the "Together" aspect.

I'm Brazillian, what do you expect from me? :eek2:

Jokes apart, I'm probably going to play just with my friends over hamachi, one helping the other to survive (In reality I will stay on the safety of the camp while my friends bring resources to me :wilson_evil:),  never had any sucess playing survival games online.

Archived