Shadowfall - The Blade of Souls

Battal

The group quietly eats, not knowing how to talk about the events that just occurred. After what seemed like hours of silence, will pushes his plate of 2 apple cores and a turkey leg bone away. He rises from his chair, and grabs the radio from the ground. He speaks in a hushed monotone voice.

"Is everyone ready to go?"

White was getting fidgety. Why was this taking so long? The hall seemed to go on forever. Was there an end? A destination? Were they just stuck in an endless loop, doomed to tread these floors until they died of starvation? She just wanted this to be over. She just wanted to go home.

Name: Weallix

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Backstory:

Ah Weallix. Your good old fashioned adventurer. A Knight: Always going places. Seeing new things. He always had a sparkle in his eye. But one day, he thought to himself "Where to now?". He opened his map and looked at all the places the townsfolk have marked. "What?! Well I've been everywhere! Where do I go!" He mounted his horse, and rode all throughout the land. He rode and rode and rode. Nothing. "What do I do! Where do I go!". One day, he visited a village and he received dirty looks from the townsfolk. "You should be ashamed of what you did" some would say. One evening, a woman approached him.

"Are you Weallix?"

"Yes?"

The woman slapped him, knocking him to the ground.

"I hate you! Your wife killed herself because of you! You left me to live in the slums of this godforsaken village, and you don't give a single s**t about it! You only care about your next adventure and what you are going to do next. F**k you!"

"I--- I-- I- I didn't--- I'm sorry."

That night, he lay restlessly by a fire.

"You know, you can change this."

The fire blazed blue and an image of him leaving his wife and daughter danced along the flame.

"I can give you the power of joy. You naturally make people you are with happy, so you never have to remember this pain again."

Voila! That is how he gets transported into this world.

Powers and Consequences: Weallix was granted the natural ability to bring joy (also can be described as sanity) to others he is around. But, if he can't find adventure, he starts to remember the terrible thing he did to his family and becomes depressed and out of mind. Maxwell has removed the memory of the thing he did to his family otherwise.

Basic Attributes: Weallix is a plump, jovial person, who can naturally make people he is with happy. He has a big appetite and wears a full suit armor, which is fitted around his big belly. And a helmet that muffles his voice (think Bane's voice from the dark knight rises). He always has the spark for adventure and carries a huge sword and buckler.

I hope this character can be a good addition to the story and add some fun new content to this great story-line.

Thanks Mr. Will   :lemo:

-Kaluriux

Edited by Kaluriux

As the group continued down the hall, they began to grow uneasy by the lack of happenings. This was definitely worse than Will remembered, but that was probably due to Violet's death.

I could have saved her, only if I had known. I don't know who's fault it was. In all fairness, I couldn't have known I had them. Joseph and White should have told me, but they f*****g forgot. How do you forget something like that? It wouldn't have been hard at all for them to just f*****g say, "Oh, hey, Will. You have your powers still." But I can't be mad at them. It's not like they were purposely not telling me. And, the memory might have been harder to recall since they saw it in my head... I'm gonna miss Violet. She was the most reasonable out of all of us.

Will stops walking, sighs, and turns to Joseph.

"Joseph, White, I- I'm sorry for blaming you for Violet's death. It's not your fault. We've gone through a lot, and it's reasonable that the now took priority over then. We can't be fighting if we're going to have a chance to kill Bael."

White stared blankly into space, her thoughts a chaotic mess of emotions. It took a moment, but she gathered her thoughts to make a decision.

"You're right. Defeating Bael and avenging Violet is all that matters now, and it must be done at all costs."

Blank faced, she walk a few steps back and sat down on the ground.

"So leave me here."

Jayden looks at the girl with a confused expression.

Why was she doing this?

Why is she so broken by the other girl's death?

He had already forgotten her name...

Violet, maybe?

He shakes his head, then approaces White and lends her a hand, smiling.

"We could never do leave you alone, White."

Edited by DwerBomb