Shadowfall - The Blade of Souls

Battal

"Why I'm not entirely sure myself!" Weallix chuckles, unsure on what he should be doing. He pauses for a moment, thinking... How did he get here? "Well... I'm not entirely certain what I did that day but I remember the fire was flickering strangely. I then woke up here! What a strange dream..."

Edited by Kaluriux

Will continues to collect supplies, until he eventually finds himself with a substantial amount of berries and enough wood for quite a few nights and logsuits. Just before Will turns around, a glint of light in the grass catches his eyes. He tears the tall grass away to investigate. Laying in the grass were various pieces of metal, including artificial organs, gears, and a small camera. There were torn wires all around the debris. Will bends down to pick up the camera, and feels a small jolt of electricity upon picking it up. Will brings the camera close to his eye, looking for any sign of how this got here or who's it was. Without warning, the lens becomes a bright orange. A small, thin beam of light shoots out of the "camera" and into the center of Will's head. The group hears him cry out in surprise. Will drops the camera, just as everything begins to grow black. The world seemingly comes back, but everything is monotone. Will looks around to see he is not where he remembered. He tries to speak, but nothing comes out. He turns around to see Joseph, staring at Will harshly. His sword is drawn. Will lifts his hands up, trying to signal that he wasn't hostile. The air around Joseph distorts, as everything turns white. Will feels himself fall to the ground as everything returns to normal. Will lays there in shock. He slowly rises to his feet, as he runs back to camp to share in his revelation.

(Maybe if the RP OPs were the first to write something when all looks dead...

*WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE*, Mena, *WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE*)

(I was waiting for Percy to reply to my PM, and I felt like I needed a break from the RP for a few days. I'll start it up again soon.)

White nearly jumped out of her skin at the scream coming from the direction Will was in. She dropped the rope and ran in his direction, looking to see if there was any trouble.

"It felt so real... but still, I think you should see what caused the vision. I think you might recognize where it came from."

Will leads Joseph to the pile of mechanical parts in the open field.

"I can't believe they are still here. Just being near these things... it makes me sick."

(Note to anyone who didn't read the original Shadowfall, these are the prosthetic pieces Shadowfall put on Will to make his mindless servant.)

White stood still as Will led Joseph to the object, or objects, he was talking about. She didn't follow them though. She wouldn't recognize what he was talking about; she had only been in this place a few days.

Or has it been longer? Right now it feels like it been months. Maybe even years. She could barely bring to mind what it had been like in her home, cozy with her loved ones. Before she had been through all this pain. Before she had seen death. And look at them. From what she gathered Joseph has been here for at least a year, and Will has all this knowledge about this world and the demons they've been facing. What horrors they must have seen and been through, yet they're still here, still fighting. She would have broken by that point. She knows she would.

Shaking her head a little to knock herself out of the thought induced daze, White walked back to where the others were. The corner of her mouth twitched up for a second at the sight of Weallix sitting on the unconscious demon.

(Don't you love finding a typo almost two hours after posting something? I know I do!)

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 1

"There's no way that it is a coincidance that the portal led to right next this stuff. Either Maxwell has a sick sense of humor, or something is trying to mess with us. At least it isn't dangerous. It's all too damaged to be put to use for anything but being scrap metal."