I suppose I could mod this into Camp Cuisine if anyone were interested...

It would be a start, but we need this in the official game.

(Ps, the Bratwurst recipe in your mod only turns into Honey Nuggets, and I ain't putting no honey in the Crock Pot)

If it had no eggs then the Oil and Vinegar wouldn't combine.

There needs to be some sort of emulsifier in the mix in order to allow for that.

Yes, but I'm not going into vegan emulsifiers here, just noting it isn't mandatory for eggs, but often has it in there. Read the wiki article or search vegan mayo if you wish to know more. 

It would be a start, but we need this in the official game.

(Ps, the Bratwurst recipe in your mod only turns into Honey Nuggets, and I ain't putting no honey in the Crock Pot)

I'll look into this.

I haven't been able to reproduce this - what, exactly, are you using as ingredients?

Meat from a pig, seeds, honey egg bread, and spices.

Actually, you ARE putting "honey" into the crock pot.

Honey Egg Bread: honey, egg, seed, spices

Bratwurst: large meat, seeds, egg bread, spices

Notice the problem there? 

I'm sure it was a simple continuity issue in writing the description, but the sausage asks for Egg bread, but the later bread recipe makes HONEY egg bread. Even if it's a compound end crock pot food, the "bread ingredient part of the crock pot recipe" somehow is recognizing ALL the ingredients (or at least the honey part) and the flag for the Honey Nuggets is likely due to it having a priority of 2 while the "custom dishes" have a 0 priority. 

I'm sure it was a simple continuity issue in writing the description, but the sausage asks for Egg bread, but the later bread recipe makes HONEY egg bread. Even if it's a compound end crock pot food, the "bread ingredient part of the crock pot recipe" somehow is recognizing ALL the ingredients (or at least the honey part) and the flag for the Honey Nuggets is likely due to it having a priority of 2 while the "custom dishes" have a 0 priority. 

I'm not entirely sure that it can work like that... I don't think it can look up the ingredients of an ingredient.

I was pretty specific when I scripted the recipes in an effort to make sure that when the player wanted to make one of my food items, if they put just what the recipe called for in, they would get it.

I wonder if there's a mod conflict going on here?

There isn't a recipe for 'egg bread' only 'honey egg bread'

Do a bit more research before being snarky.

There isn't a recipe for 'egg bread' only 'honey egg bread'

Do a bit more research before being snarky.

As stated I was sure it was a continuity error, and I meant that in the description not being identical. i was also being descriptive, not snarky,. NOW i will be snarky so you know the difference::

Please ask before assuming or you know what it makes you and me look like. 

Archived