Sign in to follow this  
DwerBomb

Underground Nightmare (closed)

Recommended Posts

geni0529    2036

( don't get any smart ideas because she has a katana)

hey? who are you? do you know where we are?

she shines the light of her phone on  him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geni0529    2036

( oh not Percival thank god!)

Sarah grabbed her cat toy ,and yanked of the head on the inside was a sharp piece  of medal  

put your hands up or ill gut you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

(Aaaaand you're dead.)

 

(No, the light near Wallace.  It's Pecival for you.)

Edited by Lord_Battal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zomsabra    139

Lee sees the light flicker in the distance and approaches slowly he then talks, hopefully its another person.

"Hello?"

He sees a child who is hiding under a blanket with a look of fear on his face....then his flashlight goes out.

Edited by Zomsabra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

(The blanket covers up all his arms except for his normal ones, and it also covers his face.)

 

"H-hi."  Wallace says, nervously restarting the lighter.  "Who are y-you?"

 

He looks over the two, searching for some kind of gun or knife or other weapon.  But they are either very well concealed, or they don't exist.

 

"Are you h-here to hurt me?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6135

He sees the child with 5 deformed arms with a look of fear on his face....then his flashlight goes out.

(The deformed arms are hidden in the sweater.)

Edited by DwerBomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
geni0529    2036

( im going to be gone for the night so im going to run away )

her phone flickers back on showing a teenage boy with scissors in his hand and a a grin on his face

your not going to gut me

she doges under his knees and slashes upwards, then she starts running at full speed .she opens a door , sprints through , and slams it shut. she wrenches of the handle after locking the door. then she comes face to face with another teenage boy and a small boy crouched in the corner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zomsabra    139

(The blanket covers up all his arms except for his normal ones, and it also covers his face.)

 

"H-hi."  Wallace says, nervously restarting the lighter.  "Who are y-you?"

 

He looks over the two, searching for some kind of gun or knife or other weapon.  But they are either very well concealed, or they don't exist.

 

"Are you h-here to hurt me?"

(Derped out)

Lee looks at the direction of where to voice came from he replies to the voice.

"We aren't going to hurt you......are you alright?"

Lee squints his eyes in the darkness, hardly able to see the child.

 

"Gah....Do you have a light source? (Directed at @TRENTOMINOUS)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6135

( im going to be gone for the night so im going to run away )

her phone flickers back on showing a teenage boy with scissors in his hand and a a grin on his face

your not going to gut me

she doges under his knees and slashes upwards, then she starts running at full speed .she opens a door , sprints through , and slams it shut. she wrenches of the handle after locking the door. then she comes face to face with another teenage boy and a small boy crouched in the corner.

(What...what? Slow down...what? This doesn't make any sense!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minik435    50

(Wait a while... - looking behind me for Battal. What the hell you just said?)

Terry did not know what to do.

- So you are saying that, you are not the killer? Anybody of you, if there are more people, I can't see, it's too dark, know where the hell are we.

He though a moment.

- if you are not, then throw up all of your weapon.

He throw his AK-47 and a knife on the ground. Then he discovered that he still had his lighter. Now it was a good light, to see the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Percival    766

(Geni, as far as I know, you don't even have a katana, which seems like the oddest thing you could put in a nightmare maze. Second, how did you get from one side of the fairly large room to the other side immediately?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6135

Name: Aika Memory

 

Age: 10 years old

Gender: Female

Appearance: Aika is a young girl. She has black short messy hair and wears a pink sweater. The strange thing about her appearance are the eyes, as they are different one from another (Yes, this is from geni's character. I wanted to mantain something of the original character): one, the right one, is blue, while the left one is amber coloured. She wears a skirt and a pair of school shoes.

Backstory: Aika didn't have what most of people would consider a "happy childhood". Her mother, Meguni Enamoto, japanese, died from illness when she was only 3 years old. The father couldn't stand the pressure, and slowly drowned into depression and alcoholism.

But Aika was still happy. She took care of the house and of her dad, as her mother told her to.

Even when the father asked her to go buy a package of cigarettes from the vending machine near their home for him, the night of the 31th November, she did what she was asked to do.

If only he didn't send the little girl out in the darkness of that night, and instead he had gone out by himself, now the girl would be fine. And happy.

And out of the darkness.

 

(@ Aika takes the place of Sarah. She is now in the same room with Denial.)

Edited by DwerBomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

(Oh, look! I missed six pages. Joy. I read the group thing, but is everyone in Jonathan's group in the same room?)

 

Jonathan wakes up, and instantly tightens his grip around his cane. The first thing that hit him was the stench. Something rotten and foul. He slowly stood up, unaware of anything around him besides horrible smell. The last thing he remembered... He couldn't quite recall. The smell was nauseating, and he now had to actively try to keep himself from loosing his last meal... Whenever that was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this