Sign in to follow this  
DwerBomb

Underground Nightmare (closed)

Recommended Posts

Battal    9888

(If you can't recall the last thing you can remember, you're in big friggin trouble.  Just saying.)

 

"Sort o-of."  Wallace says, glancing back at the room he left minutes ago.  As if he were afraid something would come out of it.

 

"D-do you know where we a-are?"  He asks Lee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zomsabra    139

"I wish I did know.....have you seen anyone else around this area?"

He gets the flashlight to start working again, the light is very dim but is enough to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blewcheese    886

(He's been conscious for three seconds. Give him a break.)

 

Jonathan instinctively sweeps his cane around him in something of an arc, feeling for nearby walls or obstacles. "H-Hello?" Inwardly, he was hoping that the scent was simply someone who refused to shower or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6133

The worst thing in the room was the smell.

Aika was used to the darkness, as her room was almost always without light. But the smell was horrible. Something was rotten. It remembered her of the one time she found a sausage under the couch. Funny, but revolting.

The thing was that the smell wasn't coming out of food this time.

There was a corpse at the wall of the room.

And she could swear to have seen a light coming out of it.

"Hello...?"

She whispers in a soft, trambling voice.

(@ )

Edited by DwerBomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6133

(Allright then.)

As the girl bumps in the boy she starts feeling sick.

"So-sorry..."

"Are you hurt?" Trent asks to her.

"N-no..." She replies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zomsabra    139

"There was a dead body in the room....?"

Lee feels sorry for the kid to see such a sight.

The flashlight flickers some more but stays on, Lee then gives his hand to the kid and says:

"Can you get up?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zomsabra    139

(LEE....YOU HAD ONE JOB NOT TO GOOF UP....YOUR FIRED Derped out)

"Oh! Erm....Sorry."

Lee flicks on the flashlight again...god this flashlight is pretty crap, it continues to emit a dim light once again but at least its enough to see, Lee then offers the kid to come with him and the girl.

"You should come with us for the time being....I've already seen some dead people in these rooms.....and I feel like someone is watching us."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6133

At first confused, Elsa stares at Trent with curiosity.

Why was he so kind with a stranger?

"...no don't worry, I'm...fine..."

Then she turns back to Terry.

"I...why are we here?"

But her reaction gets strange when she sees the weapon on the ground.

"An Ak-47? ...can I trust you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minik435    50

*Terry is standing in one place because of his dangerous look.

- I am a soldier. I don't know why docs did not take it away. And probably it have not...

He felt that he had something in pocket yet.

-... Ammo! Oh, sorry. You can not trust me. Even I can not trust you. One of us may be the killer. Maybe there are other people. Maybe we can find them. And maybe they are dead in so bad way as them - he pointed at corpses. - But I know one too. We WILL be dead if we won't move our asses out of there. I don't know what is going on and you probably too. Let's go then.

He took his weapon, hanged on back and hide the knife..

- I am sorry about that too but we need to search middle these corpses. They can have some goodies.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6133

(I swear this is the Frozen Elsa. Hasn't seen anyone in years? Check. Has communication problems? Check.)

(Oh God REALLY? This is bad :/)

"Wait, don't go!"

She says to Trent.

Then she turns to Terry.

"I am sure we can...no...we should trust each other."

Then she freezes in place.

"Wait- did you just say corpses?"

<This is bad...>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6133

(Is that horror then? :p Sorry but I agree with TRENT, it's Elsa :p)

(Oh God...she ISN'T that Elsa! I've never seen frozen so I don't even know how she is.

But if that's how this is going to be, then I'm going to change her name.)

(Her name is now Elly)

Edited by DwerBomb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Battal    9888

(Oh, just let it go, guys.)

 

"Okay."  Wallace says, a bit of confidence coming back to his voice.  "Lead the way."

 

I'm pretty sure I can trust them.  Wallace thinks. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minik435    50

(Oh, just let it go, guys.)

"Okay." Wallace says, a bit of confidence coming back to his voice. "Lead the way."

I'm pretty sure I can trust them. Wallace thinks.

(Let it go, let it go, can't hold it anymore...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6133

(Stop the damn puns now, Battal)

*inhale, exhale...*

"Allright, I'm sure we will find a solution for this. First of all I suggest we stay together. Someone, or something, must have killed the ones that are now corpses...and if we form a team we will have more odds of surviving,.."

*...inhale, exhale.*

"My name is Eliza, but you can call me Elly..."

<This seems like an old ritual I used to do when I met new people...>

"W-what are your names?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zomsabra    139

(Oh, just let it go, guys.)

 

"Okay."  Wallace says, a bit of confidence coming back to his voice.  "Lead the way."

 

I'm pretty sure I can trust them.  Wallace thinks. 

"Alrightly then...."

The party of three continue Walking through the maze, Lee hopes they can find a way out soon.

Edited by Zomsabra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this