DwerBomb

I know I've already got a blind character out there, but I think one would be a good addition to this...

Name: Jonathan Daniel

Backstory: Life's tough for the blind. Unfortunately for Jonathan, the kids he grew up with didn't quite understand this. He was an only child, for his parents were too concerned about bringing another unseeing child into the world. The children that surrounded him didn't seem to show him much sympathy, but this didn't seem to discourage him from attempting to be "normal". No one seemed to lend him a helping hand, despite him always mentally pleading for one.

Advantages: Jonathan isn't afraid of the dark, for reasons that shouldn't need explaining. He can't be frightened using visuals.

Disadvantages: He's blind, for one. Being unable to see strengthens one's other senses, so the spooky sounds will be louder and the smelly stenches will be stronger. If he's on his own, he's pretty screwed.

Inventory: Sunglasses, Cane. No phone/light source.

Appearance: light, milky, unseeing blue eyes. Wearing jeans and a white t-shirt. Has untrimmed, messy black hair.

(Even if I have been suggesting things and may or may not know the plot twists that happen, I'm still joining in!

Besides, Dwer gave me permission to suggest some death scenes for some of our beloved characters.

Name: Danial Wulfric

Appearence: Being a young teen, he has a simple set up of clothes; a turtleneck sweater two sizes two large serving as an odd wind breaker, he wears a white t-shirt underneath the thick wool, denim jeans covering his legs. His posture is slightly crooked, his hair is unnaturally messy and has a tendency to stay in curled masses, and he is quite tall and skinny for his age.

Personality: While seeming to be the awkward, socially inept teen, he actually relishes most sociopathic things society deems insanity and/or unnacceptable; this includes, but not limited to, mutilation, creation of weapons from mostly anything, shameless satisfaction upon seeing suffering of others and slight insanity rant

Traits And Skills: Agile, mostly mature, slight klutz, a sociopath in the head, and slightly gluttunous.

Inventory: Foldable Mending Kit (which in turn contains a small seam ripper, mini scissors, sewing needles and two miniature spools), Balisong,  40 Tool Utiliy Watch (involving the tiniest clock you have ever seen), and Car Freshener (Candy Cane Scented)

Backstory: (I have no time on my end.)

Side Notes: N/A

How's this?)

@geni0529

Can you guarantee me that you will use correct grammar?

If you write well and you remove the kitten from her inventory, you will be accepted.

(I want that little girl. I want her to tramble in fear.)

Btw, your profile says you are 15 years old. That can't be true, right?

Edited by DwerBomb

Heh.  I almost thought Pecival was doing a sane character there.

Pecival is Pecival :razz:

If anyone of you wants to rp with an addictional character, you can.

Don't forget that the characters will die, meaning that if someone is weak or other, and it's your only charater, he/she will probably die, leaving you with no way to rp.

Edited by DwerBomb

yes its true im 15 I know horrible spelling , anyways fine ill turn it into a cat toy, and I will do my very best on the grammar, ok?

Ok.

Allright then, if no one wants to make another characters, we will begin.

Also I have edited my character a bit.

Edited by DwerBomb

ill make one more just to be safe some rivalry may stir things up......

name: grace

looks: long black hair with a bow in it, tan skin , frilly skirt , stockings, twinkle toes that light up, lipstick and eye shadow on her face , and a black tang top with a pink sparkly vest

backstory:  She was the popular girl, and she was the leader of the kids who teased Sarah

inventory: nail polish , high tech smart phone , money and nail polish ( sparkly )

pros: she know how to use a sword ( her dad made her take self defense classes) and light up twinkle toes

cons: she's a stuck up brat who wants her way all the time

Edited by geni0529

Ya know what....Let me make another char....Just in case. (notscaredatall)

Name: James Moore

Appearance: Wears a grey long-sleeved shirt, brown shorts, and black sneakers. He has Blonde Messy hair, green eyes, and very pale skin.

Abilities: He is a mechanic and knows how to repair basic machinery.

Disadvantage:  Afraid of blood and gore, very weak and frail, dose not think straight when alone.

Why is he here: He was working the night shift for his job and a lady in brown sweater asked for him to repair her broken window, he was almost done until his boss told had called him over.....and then everything went black.

Inventory: Rusty Wrench, Few bolts, Bottle of juice, Phone.

Maybe I'll do too?

Name: Robert Alder

Appearance: Green eyes and black hair, three scars, one at left eye, second on nose and third on right eye. Wears white doctor's kilt.

Abilities: He actually is a war doctor. So he have a bit strenght and can heal the others.

Disabilities: His left eye is blind. So he can't properly see everything (why he was left in peace than backed to home IDK).

Inventory: His bag with some medicine.

Backstory: As the child he always dreamed to help others. Then it all became real. He was healing wounded soldiers. But it was not so easy. One of them needed amputation of arm without anything to sleep. He wounded some doctors and even Robert. By this wound on face he lost left eye's ability. Only he helped that soldier which was sentenced to death by lefting him by himself.

...Light up twinkle toes?

I'm not sure if you get the point of this.  It's not supposed to be silly or light-hearted.  I mean, Pecival is going to help write it.  Most likely he'll end up hanging your character by their retinas, or beat them to death with their own "light up twinkle toes".  He won't show mercy to anything, and especially not to something so childish.  You'd be gutted like a fresh-caught sea bass before you could say "Oh dear got that voodoo doll is going to sew buttons in my eyes."

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 1