DwerBomb

(Whoops. I keep forgetting who's with me or not.)

Danial wandered around in the dark, mashing the buttons on his watch every time the glow went out. He kept taking glances towards the floor as he walked around what appeared to be a corridor, from what the feeble glow of his watch could reveal. If his foldable sewing kit was down here, there could be a chance that there was other possesions brought down here with him. At any rate, he certainly is moving and exploring whatever hellhole he was in, which means that his mostly inevitable transformation into a corpse was being prolonged. You know, comforting thoughts.

A rattle echoed throughout the empty room, and while Danial didn't react much, he did slowly look around the room, not even bothering to reset the glow of his watch. He crouched, turned on the glow of his watch, and found an odd blade lying withing reaching distance. It was his balisong, and the rattle came from him kicking it from walking around. He reached for the blade, and held the wooden handle with a firm grip. A few seconds of silence, and he began flipping the handles of the knife, causing clicking noises to echo in the chamber, and closed his finger around the handle as the blade was revealed. Comforting, to him at least.

If he wasn't so focused on the balisong, he would've heard the faint whisper of a girl echo in symphony with the clicks of the butterfly knife.

Aika was scared. From the place where first was a light, now started playing a weird sound.

"Is anyone..." her whisper gets interrupted by fear.

<And if it's someone evil?>

She thought as she slowly walked back.

The clicking of the two handles hitting each other was cut short. He heard a voice. He definitely heard a voice, though he can't tell where, since even a mere drawl echoes throughout the humid corridor with equal intensity in every direction. The best thing he can do it crawl quietly and find out where the source of the voice came from, then end it. With that, he began to crouch lower, and slowly walked across the floor, crawling towards a random direction.

(Welp, I'm not going to be on the computer for a long time, so I relinquish my character to...

...well, the only person I can think that is even remotely sadistic enough for my character is @Lord_Battal. There we go, the responsibility of being a general psycho lies on your ash-ridden hands, Debul!)

(Yeah, lateness! Woooo!)

Jonathan taps his cane to the ground once more, and continues walking forward. He tries to speak, but gags at first. He almost misses the soft muttering of words, so he taps his cane against the ground harder to attempt to draw the attention of whoever may be there, hoping someone would tell him where he is.

(Welp, I'm not going to be on the computer for a long time, so I relinquish my character to...

...well, the only person I can think that is even remotely sadistic enough for my character is @Lord_Battal. There we go, the responsibility of being a general psycho lies on your ash-ridden hands, Debul!)

(Danial, Battal.)

Panicked, Aika searches in her pockets to get a light source or anything she could use to protect herself, but both of the little pockets in her skirts were empty.

As tears drop from her watery eyes, she crawls and puts her hands on her trambling head.

(@Lord_Battal )

Edited by DwerBomb

Wallace hears a scream far off in the distance; but the echoey halls of their prison makes it impossible to judge where from.

"We should get moving."

Lee refrains from talking, hes thinking about many things like: Why are they here? Is there anyone else around? Will they survive? Are they being watched? Why are there dead bodys? How will....they make it out?

(DAMMNIT @Lord_Battal, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU NEVER TRY!)

The slight sobs echoing everywhere was giving Danial a clue to where the unwanted guest was. Shame that someone had to die. or maybe not. Staying still, Danial looked at where the sobs emenated from, and threw the balisong and the small pair of scissors at the epicenter; if the person was armed, it wouldn't do good to run straight into a blade.

He heard the clatter of the two blades hit the ground. Damn. He missed.

"Wait!"

Tyra extended her arm as to stop the man from going away.

<It may be dangerous! No, it definatelly is! A trap? Maybe the "killer" is there! Or maybe the killer is that girl who is screaming...a ghost, maybe?! She could have been trapped by the killer, though...maybe it's too late...maybe...>

As the girl started thinking about this, she froze in place and began hyperventilating.

<...wait...what am I doing? I...I have to...inhale, ex...hale, inhale, exhale...>

And after some seconds, she ran in the same direction as Terry did.

Edited by DwerBomb

(Bit stereotypical with the AK, 'kay? If Danial doesn't get filled with bullet holes, I have a feeling he'll be the creepy, stoical child.)

Danial slightly recoiled from the shrill scream bouncing around in the chamber, but he recovered and quickly reached and felt around the ground for the two throwing blades, quickly grabbing and sliding around the ground to have his outstreched hands grab the handles of the blades, although he was making so much noise skidding across the ground that, surely, the unwanted guest was alerted to where he was.