DwerBomb

Terry discovered two next things. One: They were just hanging bodies. Two: there were doors.

He runned into them but they were closed. He started to hit them in panic.

- ANYBODY!? Help! Please help!

But then he kicked out the doors.

He was in... building? Maze? Prison? Everything of them?

(So Trent's going solo?)

Don't call me kid, I'm 18

She gets up and walks over to him

"Erm...Right..."

He tries not to point the flashlight directly at the girl's eyes and decides to ask to see if she knows how she got here.

"Do you remember how you ended up here?"

Sarah looked around she saw a shape of a body but did not want to see another corpse. as soon as she saw a door she sprinted for it and opened it when she got out of the room ,she saw a long hallway full of mist.

* gulp* where am I?

( ill be back in a hour or less)

Edited by geni0529

No, I just woke up on that cot over there

She walks towards the door

------------------------------------------------------

Trent examines the corpses, all of which are either bloated or impaled on sharp rods

​I could probably use those rods as a weapon....

Elsa could hear a man yelling.

<Come on, I know you can do it.> she told herself.

"I..."

Trambling, she gets up and walks through the door.

"H-hi..."

She says as she points the flashlight at the man.

Edited by DwerBomb

Elsa could hear a man yelling.

<Come on, I know you can do it.> she told herself.

"I..."

Trambling, she gets up and walks through the door.

"H-hi..."

She says as she points the flashlight at the man.

(Wait, Which man?)

*Terry heard a voice behind him. He turned around and saw other girl.

- Ergh... Hello? Do you know where the hell are we? Who are you?

He did not trust her because of all these bodies. He though, she MAY be a killer.

- Sorry for that but don't try to get closer. I don't know you and you me. There is a one rule: What, if one of us is a murderer?

Elsa stood silent for a bit.

Damn, it was difficult to talk with real people!

She hadn't been talking face to face with someobe for over a year, and she forgot how to do it.

What a strange sensation it was to finally meet someone.

A mix of fear and surprise, followed by curiosity and remorse.

And when she finally spoken again, she felt a strange stomachache.

"I-I...My...name is Elsa. I won't come near you. I don't know where and whe-how we got here."

Then she felt vomit coming up from her throat. Her body wanted to explode, it seemed.

"I am no m u rde rer."

She says while pushing the puke back inside her.

the katana! I better grab it!

she runs into the room and takes the sword from the gut of the man , the wound squirts out blood and pus all over Sarah

ewwww!!!!

(Sorry, there are no katanas here. Also wait for Pecival, he is in the room with Sarah.) Edited by DwerBomb

(Everyone, the master of creepypasta has arrived.  Hide your children.)

Wallace resists the urge to vomit, and gradually recovers from his sudden shock.  Standing shakily, he wipes most of the gore off the blanket with a nerveless hand, then drapes it over his shoulders.  The protection from the cold calms his nerves, and the coat covers his deformed arms.  In case he meets anyone else in here.

Guided by the lighter's flame, he finds the exit out of the room and walks outside into a hallway of sorts.  It stretches out in both directions farther than his small circle of light can illuminate.

"H-hello?"  He calls out in a shaky voice, wondering if anyone else in here.

Lee continues to walk through the giant maze, he glances at the girl every few second to make sure he doesn't lose track of where she is.

The flashlight starts to become dimmer....and dimmer.....its almost dead now.

(Okay, after a quick chat with Dwer on Steam, I found out that Sarah has walked into a room with barely no light and is filled to the brim with mist. The same room I'm in. And I have permission to do whatever I want. This is going to be good.)

Of all the places he could've woken up in, he had to arise in the pulverized, squashed remains of a corpse.

He wasn't bothered at all by the sinews of flesh entangled in the holes of his sweater, nor the tumor-like lumps of flesh sticking into the turtleneck like Velcro; he found solace and comfort in those kinds of things. What did bother him was the fact that he couldn't see a damn thing and the fact that, from what he collected from putting his hands out into the darkness, he was half stuck in the body itself, his sweater clinging onto each stringy bit.

There's not much he can do here except either rot away with the corpse he was sitting on or try to lift the bits stuck to him; the latter was definitely not an option as there were simply too many lumps of flesh sticking to him that they weighed him down. He was never the strong type.

He simply sat there in the darkness, waiting for something to take his fragile life away...

...until he remembered, with a jolt, he had a few valuable things on him. He reached towards his right wrist and felt around for a protrusion, a lump sticking out from his skin. His fingers lay to rest on two small protrusions and he pushed both of them simultaneously.

The watch resting on his wrist lit up, and while the feeble light wouldn't last long, it gave him just enough light to see something sticking out on the floor. Before he could reach for it, though, the light went out. Slightly annoyed, he pressed the two buttons again and held them, and moved his wrist over towards the tool lying on the floor.

In the green glow of his watch, he saw several sharp objects on the floor. Without thinking twice, he reached towards the largest one and let his hand close around the plasticine rubber handle, and pulled it back towards him. Still mashing the buttons on his watch, he put the blade behind him and began hacking away at the pieces of flesh hanging onto his shirt, ripping them apart into easily removable tiny pieces and forcing them off of his sweater until the unwanted luggage was turned into julienned meat.

Now relieved of the weight, he stood out of the remains of what used to be a living person and walked over to the sewing kit lying on the ground. Normally he would ask what his kit was doing down here if the scissor from said kit hadn't removed his tether. With the air of a professional, he straightened out all the necessary tools inside of the kit and folded the open kit into a small, square fabric sheet and pocketed it, save for the scissors, which he kept in his right hand.

It was time to find out what the hell he was doing here.

<--------------------------------->

As Sarah wandered into the humid, dark room, she swore she could've seen a green glow in the far back of the room. Odd.

• Like 1

(Ohhhh, if we end up  being able to add our own creatures into this ((if there are any monsters in it, anyways)), oh, do I have some ideas.)

Wallace sees a dim light in the distance, and quickly shuts off the lighter.  In case it's not friendly.

Edited by Lord_Battal

Elsa slowly walks back from the man she just met.

"I-I wi..." *inhale, exhale* "...I will go and see if there is other people."

<I hope I won't meet anyone else. Screw you, screw everyone! I'm going back to my home!>

As she turns the corner, thought, she bumps in another man. A young man, actually.

<Oh no...>

(@TRENTOMINOUS )

Edited by DwerBomb