DwerBomb

(Yeaaaahhhhhh, having an AK that you can just mow down enemies with kinda ruins the point.  Maybe it has, like, one bullet or something.)

(Anyways, I have literally nothing to say.  Wallace is just pretty much following the others.)

(I want some sort of retaliation. It's boring to kill someone if they don't try to squirm and wriggle like a helpless lab rat.

Also, I have nothing to say. Danial is just looking around on the ground for the weapons, making a lot of noise in the process.)

Aika takes a deep breath.

She had to do something!

So she collected all of her energy and jumped over Danial with her mouth open, biting his arm with a loud gnawing sound.

(Do you really want to kill her already?)

Edited by DwerBomb

(Am I right now?)

*Terry runs into other room and saw that two people fightning.

He came close to them and catched them two.

- What the hell are you doing here!?

Then he saw knifes in darkness. He pushed them off and took knifes.

- Who had these things? And why you were screaming?- Terry looked at girl.*

Aika stares at the man who saved her for a moment.

Then she hugs Terry's leg and says while sobbing:

"He wanted to cut me!"

Tyra finally reaches the room and points the flashlight at the three.

<What is going on?>

*Terry heard what the girl said and looked over the boy.

- Ugh... Why? I just can't believe you are murderer of all of the people I saw. Why then you wanted to make her join them?

He asked giving him the knivesback.

- Don't try doing this anymore, okay? The true killer maybe is nearby. We need as lot of living humanoidal forms as we can - he said and replied to the girl. - You are safe now, if he will try again, he will taste some soldier's discipline.*

Edited by Minik435

(I wasn't going to kill, just maim. Brutally. With sewing scissors.

Seems normal.)

Apart from having a row of teeth imbedded in his arm, digging into his flesh, Danial felt fine. Pain never really registered to him, unless it came in extremely large doses. Handy for when you wanted to cut an unwanted guest open, except for when said unwanted guest is actually just another human being, but that doesn't matter as long as there were blood.

Grabbing his balisong and scissors from the man, he replied to the accusatory statement in a long, dull, reedy voice.

"I didn't know she was....friendly."

If he was lucky, that simple sentence would give the illusion of him trying to defend himself from what he thought was a horrible creature. The lack of emotion in the voice would make it hard to determine if he was lying or not.

Their trust will be the death of them.

A not so distand light can be seen shining from not far away from Lee. It reaveals to be an enlighted torch.

Someone must have lighted it, though. It seems there are torches attached to the walls, so that with a simple lighter you could start a dim fire on them.

And so it seems someone has done, because a row of torches has been lighted, leading in a direction.

Aika turns at the boy, now lighted by the flashlight, with sad puppy eyes.

"I..:I am friendly..."

(I sense an intense monster reveal like from Amnesia coming up.)

"I wonder who lit these."  Wallace says.  He they suddenly looks worried, as though a bad thought has crossed his mind.

"W-what if it was the thing that killed that man?

(I sense an intense monster reveal like from Amnesia coming up.)

"I wonder who lit these."  Wallace says.  He they suddenly looks worried, as though a bad thought has crossed his mind.

"W-what if it was the thing that killed that man?

"God.....I think we should follow these torches, they may be leading to something."

He follows the pathway of torches, he then ditches his flashlight for one of the torches on the walls. 

Edited by Zomsabra

As the group followed the lights, they could start hearing a sound. Like footsteps.

After turning a corner, they find themself in front of a tall man.

This man is carrying a torch, and is attempting to light up a torch, which, though, doesn't seem to be able to burn.

"This one 's out then..."

After hearing someone approacing him, the man turns back at the group.

The man has short messy brown hair and eyes of the same colour. He is wearing a pair of glasses and with a stubble under his chin. He is wearing a lab coat above a black suit shirt and a pair of black jeans.

"Hey! Finally awake?" He asks with a friendly smile.

"Me?"

The man grins. The group could now notice a scar under his left eye.

"My name is Hector. Nice to meet you."

(Meet the Hector:

Name: Hector Cruzten

Appearance: Tall, brown hair and eyes. Wearing black glasses and a lab coat above a black shirt and back jeans. Has a stubble under his chin and a scar right under the left eye.)

Edited by DwerBomb