Snob

The best thing would be if I marry crown_king

(Why the heck did i wrote this?)

That'd be kinda cute actually.

And they called it bunny love..

Oh, I guess they'll never know,

How a young heart really feels,

And why I love it so..

@Xjurwi looked at @Spinorex with eyes of blistering lust.

"Spinorex-sempai.."

Spinorex, before saying anything, embraced Xjurwi with his mighty arms.

"It's okay. Everything's gonna be okay.."

Then they fricked and made millions of babies. The end. <==[EDIT: This is a work in progress]

post-250258-0-25852600-1401229967.png

Yeah.. Pecival made that joke 5 pages ago. A little redundant, don't you think?

I feel a bit bad for Snob... he made this with good intentions...

Story of my life, brother.

I still genuinely want to see this marriage happen.

... should I... do something about it?

So an initial non creepy marriage thread turns in a shipping and fanfiction war where everyone sounds like a bickering married couple. Delicious irony  ;)

... and it feels like I was the one that started it.

ಠ_ಠ

◉ࢠ◉

Still, despite that you brought up fanfictions, it's pretty much how things went when you expressed your feelings for Albino. The mysterious and enigmatic OOO appeared and said the f word (fanfics!), and magically appeared again in this very thread spreading the news. Still Vince, you and Albino have left fanfiction and became cannon! 

Now is the quesion though: Did you propose in spirit of this thread, and what was the answer?

It's also partially my fault for suggesting the creation of a shipping thread. The lack of such a thread only led to it happening here. Shipping leads to fanfictions Ving. Let that be a life lesson to you.

*shudders*

Still Vince, you and Albino have left fanfiction and became cannon! 

Now is the quesion though: Did you propose in spirit of this thread, and what was the answer?

Have Albino and I ever been in fanfiction to begin with? I told her my true feelings for her at the time, not just made up those feelings for the sake of romantic writing being taken as comedy! OOO [Who just-so-happened to mysteriously appear in this thread with no coincidence whatsoever] was the one who made fanfics about us! And I must say, I loved them awkwardly X3....

Also, I was TRYING to go along with the spirit of the thread, posting the old Snob+Mentlegen picture I made, as well as remembering the time Albino jokingly made that other picture. For the answer... I'll let you assume what happened!~

It's also partially my fault for suggesting the creation of a shipping thread. The lack of such a thread only led to it happening here. Shipping leads to fanfictions Ving. Let that be a life lesson to you.

*shudders*

I feel this thread was more just people complaining about shipping. Barely anyone did anything. It's REALLY ANNOYING how people just complained, even though it could have been easily dropped.

[Don't call me Ving please. Vin, Vingw, Vince, Vincent, Green, GreenWyvern, anything buy "Ving".]

Oh my! My marriage request was accepted, I can't wait to tell my beloved the great news! *squeals happily*

Well personally I think this thread is cute, but sadly I have no one who shares the same love of fluffy and adorable as me...i doubt I will ever find my long lost forum buddy :razz:

A few minutes after she wrote that rabbitfist sent a mensage to her saying that he also 'loves cute and fluffy things' ... LET THE FANFICS BEGGIN

Oh my! My marriage request was accepted, I can't wait to tell my beloved the great news! *squeals happily*

A few minutes after she wrote that rabbitfist sent a mensage to her saying that he also 'loves cute and fluffy things' ... LET THE FANFICS BEGGIN

this reminds me of those rf battal fanfics

but seriously, pls not.

EDIT:and i actually sent her the message to avoid a double post

Archived