Official Marriage Thread

Snob

This thread is getting weird haha...i need more fluffy pics...

I would deliver it if my pictures would work right now

Maybe @Spazmatic? He's my favorite Walrus Kisser, and he's also a sexy gentleman. You may want him to be your "forum buddy"! ;)

YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!

(wut)

YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!

(wut)

Well I think that explains that.

I went to the first page and saw that Xjurwi married with Spinorex.... the heck happened?

Nothing, because that never happened.

End of story.

o///o

Y-you saw  n-n-nothing! G-go away!

See, now I don't even know if you're messing around, or if you're too embarrassed to propose. :-)

I just need to appear for these forums to stop making sense.

I'm magic. Worship me.

Ugh. You can't take him anywhere...

Well I will have you know whatever happens I am really interested to see how this plays out here is my profile; @snob 

Loves cute and cuddly

Artistic, creative, alpha female :p (yes I like being in charge)

random...yes random

oh and I love bacon!

also I have a boyfriend in real life so don't get all creepy on me..I am just looking for a close buddy who I can share all my randomness with.

Well I will have you know whatever happens I am really interested to see how this plays out here is my profile; @snob 

Loves cute and cuddly

Artistic, creative, alpha female :razz: (yes I like being in charge)

random...yes random

oh and I love bacon!

also I have a boyfriend in real life so don't get all creepy on me..I am just looking for a close buddy who I can share all my randomness with.

Understood.

Now time to delete a PM

Loves cute and cuddly

Artistic, creative, alpha female  :razz: (yes I like being in charge)

random...yes random

oh and I love bacon!

I'll take your profile into account. And obviously, we're not really here to get girlfriends or boyfriends, we're here to have fun with making up relationships!

Still though, Spazmatic is a good potential buddy. I mean, he's basically the saint of the forums.

For a "random" buddy though.. Mack would be the ideal choice.

I'll take your profile into account. And obviously, we're not really here to get girlfriends or boyfriends, we're here to have fun with making up relationships!

Still though, Spazmatic is a good potential buddy. I mean, he's basically the saint of the forums.

For a "random" buddy though.. Mack would be the ideal choice.

Why do you keep trying to push Spazmatic into this relationship? :D

Why do you keep trying to push Spazmatic into this relationship? :grin:

I think he's just a really good buddy. I like his company to the point where I'm willing to match him with a random person.

I hope I'm not bothering him. I just think those two would be cute together. :)

Archived