Official Marriage Thread

Snob

Well personally I think this thread is cute, but sadly I have no one who shares the same love of fluffy and adorable as me...i doubt I will ever find my long lost forum buddy :razz:

Orly_cat.jpg

That fluffy enough for ya? If not, I can get something fluffier.

(NO I AM NOT HITTING ON HER. PLEASE HOLD THE FAN-FICTIONS!)

Oh my! My marriage request was accepted, I can't wait to tell my beloved the great news! *squeals happily*

A few minutes after she wrote that rabbitfist sent a mensage to her saying that he also 'loves cute and fluffy things' ... LET THE FANFICS BEGGIN

I thought rabbitfist wanted to marry bacon? Bacon is not cute and or adorable.

I definitely read that wrong, I thought it said forum crashes...I was thinking that must of been one hell of a thread to crash the site  :p

On another note, I think the thread is going...pretty good. I am still looking for a forum "buddy" no not marriage, it takes me a long time to commit...what this thread needs is a match maker!

I definitely read that wrong, I thought it said forum crashes...I was thinking that must of been one hell of a thread to crash the site   :razz:

On another note, I think the thread is going...pretty good. I am still looking for a forum "buddy" no not marriage, it takes me a long time to commit...what this thread needs is a match maker!

Sorry, but no. My results may be either XJurwi or Spino.

And I don;t want that to happen.

Archived