2 suggestions

Even though I do not have the game, I know a lot about it. So I have some suggestions. First, to have Chester be able to procreate and make Pockeys (Baby Chesters that store stuff as a Pocket would) which after 25 days, grow up into Chesters. Second, to add a FlameIngo. FlameIngos basically work as a lamp that follows you around. I hope these suggestions were valuable. Leave what you think in another post!

Even though I do not have the game, I know a lot about it. So I have some suggestions. First, to have Chester be able to procreate and make Pockeys (Baby Chesters that store stuff as a Pocket would) which after 25 days, grow up into Chesters. Second, to add a FlameIngo. FlameIngos basically work as a lamp that follows you around. I hope these suggestions were valuable. Leave what you think in another post!

In my opinion,that ideas are bad because chester doesn't have a lot of health point.Imagine that you a hounds wave come to you,it will be hard to save all babies and another reason is that babies may crashe the game.and the eyebone have 1 eye .So the babies will share the same eye:that's really stupid.

And about the flameingo it could be a good mod because with mods you can create everything you want.

I like the flameingo idea (probably a more appropriate name for it since the original is flamingo)

I actually like it quite a bit.

Perhaps an attack hound of some sort as well? One that needs a constant stream of meats since I find myself drowning in it sometimes.

Chester should be a unique creature, without the ability to somehow reproduce. There is also no need for  more Chesters, iirc Chester simply respawns after 3 ingame days or so after he dies.

Not fond of the portable light source idea.

Y'all are so harsh on people yo.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD

Seriously though, it's just because the proposed idea goes against the concept of the game itself. That's why people tend to be harsh, it's just that the people want to protect the original intention of the game.

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD

Seriously though, it's just because the proposed idea goes against the concept of the game itself. That's why people tend to be harsh, it's just that the people want to protect the original intention of the game.

If you want an atmosphere non-conducive to new ideas, by all means. Already making me shy away from posting new ones.

Don't strangle innovation in the crib.

i dont see anything harsh here. there were just being honest. all they said were it was a bad idea. no one used foul language or told the guy who made the post that he was stupid or anything. 

The problem here is that the ideas proposed are extremely OP. I think the wee baby Chesters sound cute and all, but it's still OP. Both would probably make decent mod ideas, though. ^^

However, for the vanilla game, it's a definite "no" from me.

Personally, I like the Chester Idea. With the exception that the Pockeys grow up and become free range Chesters that cannot be used as storage. Randomly hopping around and eventually dying to something.

So, Chester reproduces kinda rarely

A Pockey is born

You can store one item in a Pockey and the Pockey follows Chester

When the Pockey grows up after a set amount of days. It drops the stored item and runs away to be free

Free Chester eventually dies to a spider or something

Killing Pockey gives a morsel

Killing free Chester gives large meat

Archived