Favourite character and why?

I love CHESTER! I know you may say he is not a character but he is very cute and helpful...if I had to pick an actual playable character I like Maxwell because he has swagger and also is easy to die so it makes the game challenging...also he has a very powerful weapon and armor.

I love CHESTER! I know you may say he is not a character but he is very cute and helpful...if I had to pick an actual playable character I like Maxwell because he has swagger and also is easy to die so it makes the game challenging...also he has a very powerful weapon and armor.

play wes

Maxwell amuses me. I like his lines and his blasé approach of everything. When you hear a giant or the hounds coming, most characters are freaking out. Maxwell? Meh, NBD. And his low health incites you to search for alternative solutions to combat if you don't want to spend your time farming night fuel. Direct confrontation is quite gauche, indeed. Night armor and dark sword are powerful, but nothing fits Maxwell like tricking enemies to follow you in a mass of tentacles and stand there watching while they get slaughtered.

Archived